What Is The Deal Here? E.A.'s Videos Are Confusing Me

utterly LOVE all the EA is doing, and the direction he is going. Have no doubt he is trying to make sense to people spanning a huge wide and diverse swath of ‘isms’ and orientations. but even since early on i had to bite my lips and patiently hope that some of the stuff i have seen and heard on his vids were things that someone told him “ok, do this for effect” and in the back of his head he is screaming “I fuking hate you for having me do something that if I were on the receiving end would send me laughing from the room!” Sorry there is just times that for me knowing he is seriously anti bullshitter, but sometimes People want a circus. He did a gig summoning ba’al which someone out of nowhere sent me the vid and was so O M G’s this is so great!!!it took me days to finally settle for the voiceover as the equivalent of the christian Red Letter Ed. bible.

i will stop here, really I don’t know crap- but sure for the best.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:7291”]I am confused, could someone attempt to clarify this for me? These days I have no clue what E.A. believes in. He started off saying he was an atheist toward christianity, then later made it seem like his references to biblical characters and events was just something he was using to help people better understand the nature of the subject of his videos, but lately it seems as if he is starting to believe in all of this biblical stuff in a literal sense.

The Sorath Sun demon video, the book of Azazel, and a few other things just seems too biblical with the way he recalls his accounts of these events. So does he just have a weird set of eclectic beliefs or does it seem that he may be experiencing an antichrist complex gone biblical delusion extreme? Just trying to wrap my head around this because his last several videos have made me look at the screen like Wtf? Especially since he started adding in all those special FX I feel like I can’t take anything he says seriously because he’s mixing in illusions, fake auras, demon voices, etc.

And I’m a master at doing fake demon voices, I do it sometimes to mess with religious people so when I hear stuff like that on his videos I can’t help but laugh, wondering if he is just playing a joke on everyone to see who all will fall for it. Like is he for real these days or just trying to entertain himself? I am genuinely curious because I am trying to keep up with the videos because some of the content is indeed useful but each new video he releases makes me question his logic and reasoning twice as hard.[/quote]

[quote=“succupedia, post:15, topic:7291”]I’m personally not bothered about his approach in different pantheons. It’s just a way to adapt to the beliefsystem to make it effective as possible.

But I’m still bothered with the lack of linguistics in the way he and Timothy uses words. It is confusing to use a word by your own definitions, rather than using it for what it really means, academically and by dictionaries. If you teach by defining words outside of what’s generally accepted by the masses of society, you’re taking a detour by making another section to explain your own meaning of these words. That makes teaching more complicated and time consuming, for unnecessary reasons.

And I never liked the idea of “debunking” other paths than black magic when this path uses parts of the other paths through linguistic definitions. In my world, that creates a conflict with limitations.

In the end, it’s what works on an individual level that counts, right? I just wish it was less confusing, sometimes.[/quote]

Succupedia: your missing the point. There are 3 main Core Skills in Magick.

1. Going with the Status Quo: this is COMMON. This is just about most magicians you see out there, even those trying to be different.

2. Being the Strongman - this is basically expressing Mental, Spiritual, and Emotional Dominance. In order to make true new Creation in Magick by going against the Grain…one must be strong in both magickal force as well as Clever. Here one learns how to produce proper Reactions of those caught up in a System, as well as to even Amplify existing traits so one is utilizing opposites. This actually falls in line with things like NLP (a topic I will not shed light on).

3. Leverage - one learns how to utilize forces both existing and created, so that one can play both Within a System, as well as play outside of it…as well as Evolve with it. With this skill you begin to learn how to be what I call a “World Walking Skinwalker.” fyi for that last title I will not explain it just use your imagination.