What is the connection to Kali Ma and ABADDON?

When I watch E A Koetings videos on this, he mentions Kali almost interchangeably.
How does this work?

Personally in my own practice I was led to believe Abaddon is also Shiva…Kali is Shiva’s consort so it makes sense then that Kali and Abaddon have a connection.

I did think it was really interesting to see someone else experience something similar to myself

But if you’re really really curious get in touch with any of these spirits yourself. Work with them and see what they tell you

1 Like

Unless he goes more in depth in he paid course, I think the only connection is his own UPG. I have worked pretty extensively with Maha Kali over the years, but not too much personal work with Abaddon just yet. So I can’t say if I agree or disagree as of yet.

3 Likes

In my opinion, I see a relation between Abaddon and Apollo but not with Kali but hey, who knows.

3 Likes

Apollo is one of Abaddon’s names so yes you are right.

3 Likes

The closest connection I can think of Abaddon’s role as the destroyer and Kali being a consort of Shiva.

Also, Abbadon’s other name is Apollyon not Apollo (it’s easy to make that mistake though).

2 Likes

Abaddon’s names are also Abadon, Abbaton, Abaddown, Appolion, Appolyon, Apollyon, Apollo, Abaddon Shadai, Sauructonos, Apolluon, Apolhun, Apollyn, Aggelos Abussos but no problem.

@anon48532061 we were wrong, Dear. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

So does that mean Abaddon also has an affinity for music, healing and light? :thinking:

1 Like

So does that mean Abaddon also has an affinity for music, healing and light? :thinking:

He has. He is very versatile Deity but you have to do a little more researches if you want to know Him a little better.

With a little reading you’ll find out that Apollo was Sauroctonos himself (as this is Abaddon’s other name as well), now Apollo/Abaddon appears in the Septenary Tradition of the Nine Angels. Sauroctonos rules the 20. pathway which leads from Mars to Saturn. It is important to know that Abaddon was connected to the Sphere of Saturn.

Abaddon, Apollo, and Sauroctonos are all different aspects of the very same Entity, which isn’t really new to us, is it?

2 Likes

What sources are you using? VK Jehannum?

2 Likes

VK Jehannum, several webpages (I couldn’t count them, most of them was copy of the others) with also info sources and books.

• Magick of the Ancient Gods
  • The Black Book of the Serpent
  • The Greek Qabbalah
  • Thelemic Qabbalah
  • The Book of Azazel
  • Sepher Sephiroth
  • Pomba Gira

There were far more lot informations about Abaddon and it will be help you to understand the connections between those aspects.

4 Likes

The only literal connection I can think of is the idea of them both being able to travel freely through dimensions in previous writings.

I’m not really sure outside of that. They could be the same entity but it’s highly doubtful since they are both so unique in their appearance and origin / stories.

Possibly could also be associated to each other through their affiliation with death or imagery of death. Both of them seem to carry the association with skulls in art-work and in rituals that I’ve read on here and elsewhere. I don’t think they have much related besides that and dimension hopping though to be honest with you.

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

1 Like

@Prophet

You can also flip it as Apollo was also known to be a destroyer. He destroyed sickness which is how he healed people that is on a good day if he liked you. He also brought about plagues if he didn’t

3 Likes

Point taken.

So where do Artemis, Zeus and Leto fit into this equation?

A friend of mine summoned Apollo and Abadon at the same time. They ended up appearing in different bodies but speaking at the same time wuth the same voice. I never got anything that impressive. I just invoked Apollo with a greek hymn. Then when i tried to invoke his demonic aspect through an enn i literally got the same guy.

If you take into account that the new testament where Abaddon is mentioned was written by people familiar with greek mythology, you could make the case that they focused on Apollo’s aspect as the god of plagues and ran with it.

Kali though, i have no idea where that got pulled from.

2 Likes

@Prophet

I’m guessing Zeuss was just thought to be the creator of mankind or at least the overseer according to the greeks as technically he may not have created the earth in greek mythology. Need to brush up on that part . But that could explain why he fathered pretty much everything and why many people have an idea of God that is pretty much just Zeuss (Old guy with a beard on a throne ready to hurl lightning and smite you for disobeying him)

Artemis is Apollo’s twin sister so I don’t know if there is a feminine demon linked to Abaddon or a feminine aspect of him as I don’t really work within a monotheistic context and demons are still a part of that.

Leto have no idea. Who’s Abaddon’s mom? Does he have one? I’m going to guess no so she probably doesn’t factor into a monotheistic context as demons and angels are considered to be created not born

1 Like

@DemonMonk

That is impressive and trippy! I wonder if the spirit thought “that was overkill but I’m here guys!”

1 Like

I also just wanted to throw this out there starting at 7:13 E.A. talks about the concept of unverified personal gnosis and has a really good counter argument to it

I felt it was relevant to this entire topic

(With the exception of Abaddon being Apollo which is actually verifiable quite easily though research. And while I work with Apollo as Apollo personally. I still acknowledge that the spirit is known as Abaddon to monothiests)

1 Like

I think the demon equivalents would be Heckate for Artemis and Belial or also Bael for Zues.
Though I think it would be more accurate to probably say there is no real equivalent but these would be the correspondences for the moon (Artemis) and Zeus (Jupiter).

2 Likes