What is one thing you want to do if tomorrow is your last day?

Any magick or spend time with your family?

I would spend the day with my mom

2 Likes

Nothing just make a meme out of it being my last day with my bf probably.

3 Likes

Travelling across the countryside, slapping some mofos faces. Yes, I would use my last day to be petty. I can’t help it. Festivals end as festivals must :blush:

6 Likes

You sound like you are on edge to commit a mass shootout. :eyes:

3 Likes

I’d nuke the fuck out of my continent. It’s a last day to die, so fuck it. That pun didn’t work at all.

5 Likes

No, I am actually really laid back atm :grin:
But you know, your last day…a romantic landscape scenery…that inspires some deeds that needed to be done anyway at some point :smiley:

6 Likes

I would do something considered petty also.

2 Likes

Read a little, drink a lot. Probably have sex. Stand up at the end and die with my hands around the neck of whatever is waiting me for.

1 Like

Go somewhere with a view with my two fur babies and marvel at the beauty of this world and prob reminisce a whole lot.

1 Like

Delete browser history, destroy anything that would be awkward for my parents to deal with, play with my cat, call my parents and ask them to come over, write a letter explaining things (doubling as a will of sorts), grab my sword, walk out into the woods and chant mantra until whatever kills me happens.

3 Likes

There’s no police between the woods and my house.

1 Like

Id probably watch the office from the beginning

Play with my animals, spend time with my parents, then play guitar till i drop dead lol

1 Like

Do you really want to know what I would do? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

wanting and it actually happening isn’t the same. I thought about banging every lady who’s rejected me as punishment to them. then again. it’s just a passing thought. So it’s not something i really want. Can’t really do much in one day. Probably think to myself, i hope my next life is better in all ways . And go for a stroll with nature since I’m alone.

I would create my last piece of music and then spend time with my cats…

I would cuddle all three of my moon babies for the whole day.

thinking and doing are two different thing. I wouldn’t feel good if i did it in real life. They call it fantasy for a reason. I don’t hate people even though they do wrong. I kinda get disappointed such garbage people exist.

U can deal with them. I don’t like the drama in my life. U can have the garbage that comes into my life. I know you can find ways to entertain yourself with your methods of destruction. haha.