What is Motivation?

What is Motivation? It’s right when we are motivated we live happily but when we are depressed it’s very difficult to manage ourselves and stay in a motivated state. Some of the things I got to know about motivation on this website.
I want to know according to you what is correct definition of motivation.

1 Like

Success is rent and rent is due everyday

1 Like

Motivation is what drives us to accomplish certain goals or desires keeps us out of limbo and gives us purpose and feeling of accomplishment

Hello there and welcome. Just so you know a mod is going to tell you to make an introduction post. Like what you like to be called, how long and what kind of magick you practice, where you live, etc.

And I believe motivation is having the determination and continually striving to achieve your ambitions and goals with out being deterred by any distractions.

I did do that in set up but I can rewrite it in this room

1 Like

Oh you don’t need to post it again. I just checked and didn’t see one before. So what do you think motivation is? Btw, I too am a very powerful empath. :smiley:

1 Like

It’s a synthetic feeling that gives you a sense of accomplishment from your imagination

Motivation is neutral energy and forms the basic lattice of desire to reach a goal. It can be self created or an external influence. It can result in positive or negative depending on how you use it

1 Like

Oh no. I wasn’t talking about you @Sapphire-3 . I saw yours. I meant @Racionery35 . Things got a bit mixed up.

Good answer. I agree.

1 Like

Off topic but as an empath how did you know what side to be on?? I struggle to fully commit to any side and stay in the earth plane but I feel the internal pressure to pick a side with that said I also feel a pulling to reach out to Asmodeous and I often wonder if it’s because of our energy that he is seeking out to connect

1 Like

Omg girl you just described my struggle. I have always had both the darkness and the light in me but my path started with the light. But the dark is constantly calling me. So I began learning about all of the Goetica.

I still haven’t even chosen yet. My long and rambling journal is entitled Contemplating my Confliction. Because I am constantly doing just that.

I love to revel in the dark but then it begins to change me, I become too dark and I struggle back to the light.

And yes Asmodeous could very likey be attracted to your energy but as an empath most things like to get piece. We project and give it out so readily. I need to do more protection spells cause everytime I raise my vibrations, here everybody comes, trying to feed off me.

Sorry I was no help. But I do understand you, completly.

PM if you want to talk more (so we don’t continue to derail) :wink: Or start a thread and you can get the opinions of many empaths!

1 Like

Absolutely how I feel but it won’t let me pm u yet but if it lets u reach out to me please do

1 Like