What is it that you fear?

“And now about the cauldron sing,
Like elves and fairies in a ring,
Enchanting all that you put in.
By the pricking of my thumb…
Something wicked this way comes”

What ritual that you preformed terrified you the most, and why?

1 Like

Cue @DarkestKnight in 1…2…3…

3 Likes

I have to say that it was most likely my first blood rite. It was also my first ritual that I ever did.

2 Likes

4…5…6…7…I guess he’s not coming. Oh well, there’s a rule here that you need to introduce yourself in the new member section, tell us a little about what brought you here, what kind of experience you have with magic etc.
My most frightening experience was my first evocation when I was maybe 15. Dark forest at midnight, every sound seemed amplified, the forest seemed to be breathing. Of course I didn’t see or hear anything that unusual, but the spirit’s presence was very real. The fright factor came from the surroundings, anticipation, inexperience and such

3 Likes

Haunter of the dark. Either that or meeting my godform. Oooh oooh or maybe meeting that headless shadow… nah.

Yeah, I know the feeling. It boosts the adrenaline really high.

1 Like

This wasn’t exactly a ritual, but without a doubt, my scariest magick experience was when I had to make a very fast apology to King Asmodeus. He manifested to my girlfriend and scared the shit out of her, and I insulted him…bad plan. He sent me some nasty visions until I found my place.

I’m also a bit nervous for an evocation I plan to do for a curse. I’m considering working with Andras, who is well known for his ruthlessness. The gloves need to come off and my target needs to be dealt with, so I think it needs to be done, but I’m still mildly afraid of him.

2 Likes

I do have a life off the forum, you know :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lies :rofl::joy:

2 Likes