What is going on with my Love Spells?

Hi BALG,

(Sorry long post ahead)

So for the past 7-8 months or something I have been trying to get my first love back. Last week I had enough because I was not seeing the results I wanted and gave up. I did a small candle working and meditation to let go and attract new love into my life. I also did a prosperity candle working and jar to help bring new good things in my life. Then this week I threw out all the love spell jars I had made to attract him back.

This weekend I finally felt free and excited for something new to come my way. Just then Saturday my love texted me to let me know he was moving and wanted to know if I wanted some of the stuff I gave him back (some DVD’s) because he was downsizing his stuff, preparing to move (to my area no less). He say he’ll be moving across the street from where I live. He say he want for us to be on friendly terms. I’ve said fine but made it clear I don’t want to be friends because of our past. We talk like friends, like before for a small time that day and have not heard him since.

I wonder WTF?! Why when I try to move on he come and try to be friends with me? I don’t want him friend, I wanted us back together.

It leave me wonder whether I did something wrong with all the love spell

Tbh it sounds like progress? Magick doesn’t mean overnight you’ll be back together… sounds like a bridge of incidences is occurring to bring him closer to you though. I’d just relax and be confident you’ll spend more time with each other in the near future

1 Like

Thank you for that @anon69037110! I know magick takes time, specially Love Magick, I’m most annoyed this happened after I finally start feeling peace about not him and I speaking anymore and maybe ever again. Now, I think about him a lot again and I don’t like to think him so much again.

If this happened a few weeks ago I be so happy, excited and feel very confident about future. But now, I most tired with all this with him. I too tired to play game and be only friend while he likely see other women.

1 Like

Yeah I understand. I’m in a situation atm I hoped would resolve itself and turns out that it’s perhaps going to take longer than I hoped. I’m confident magick will help and progress is being made rn. It’s not the result yet I want and I could view it as failing but I’m just saying okay it’ll take some time.

Friends is a great place to start from. I would go with that, and enjoy that it’s leading you towards your ultimate goal.

1 Like

I appreciate you sharing that with me and I really hope your situation turns out exactly as you want it. I think me getting tired of trying to convince my love I’m worth it, atm, he doesn’t really feel as worth it anymore.

1 Like

Sounds like a great place to be tbh :joy: let yourself detatch, leave the magick to work and be confident it’ll end up where you want over time.

Mine isn’t quite a love situation. Frustrating though :sweat_smile: but things take time