What is all this attunement stuff now?

I keep hearing this every, buy this attunement, buy that attunement. What the heck are attunements?

2 Likes

Connection with energy.

Like you chant enns or meditate then I create energy.
Then using that energy perform various tasks.

Attunment do same like

You took lucifes attunment then you can channel Lucifer energy directly for whatever reasons

The process may be slow fast depends on person.

You can take free attunment first to try water or
Just buy one
20$ Lucifer attunment directly from whoever is selling. (Make sure person is legit)

Then try recharging candles , water.

Open lucid dreaming with it same time chant enn.

Double the benefits.

And many more
…

1 Like

So how would one access this energy is it through a chant, a sigil or talisman of sorts or a command word etc? I take it its like making a servitor of sorts only as an energy source instead that you can share with people. Does it make much difference to standard magick in terms of power or time to manifest?

Try the water

With archangel metatron

This is an embedded attunement. The sentence below acts as a trigger to start the attunement process, 60 seconds after reading it aloud this process will begin.

1. Find a place where you will be free from distractions and be comfortable for about half an hour

2. Read the sentence below aloud and during 60 seconds after reading the trigger sentence aloud you will be able to get yourself comfortable to receive the attunement. After 60 seconds the attunement process will begin.

To receive the Archangel Metatron attunement read this sentence aloud:

“I would now like to receive the Archangel Metatron attunement from Luuk van Deurssen”

Lie down 60 minutes then

You can use energy for healing or anything.

This attunment didn’t make metatron manifest before us though.

1 Like

Three times repeat just
Archangel metatron attunment activate.

I have a number of attunements. I’ve found them very helpful. As someone else said, make sure the seller is legit.
The enochian healing attunement is the strongest attunement I have ever felt. It knocked my socks off when it was done.
As an experiment I used it to charge up my bed. That was months ago and its still going. Whenever I lie down on it, I get really powerful energy pulsing through my body. It usually goes for an hour or so, then stops. Then it starts up again a couple of hours later.

I’ve taken to charging random other thijngs. Like seats on the bus and the couch in the dentists waiting area. I figure why not share some good energy

1 Like

I always thought that attunement meant like the same thing as when you tune an instrument such as a guitar. Your trying to tune your “cords” to “match” the pitch of the note you want. I figured it works much the same way with spirits.

2 Likes

@Mind_Seeker20 thats tunning lol. Attunement is more like trying to get the right radio station by turning the dial lol

2 Likes

That’s what I mean… Tuning is the same thing. I’m using a comparison. With an instrument your tuning to match the musical pitch, with Magick your “tuning” to match the energy of the spirit/etc.

5 Likes

Reiki attunements are probably the most widely known. Look up those to get more of an idea. Other attunements are the same sort of thing except you are attuned to different energies that can be used for different purposes.

Another fun example of their uses its that I sent a book to the young daughter of some friends overseas for her birthday. I charged it up heavily first. The stories in the book had nothing to do with magick, but the girl keeps insisting to her mother that the book is “enchanted”.
I was fascinated when her mum told me that. I know kids often have greater sensory acuity for these things, but it was interesting feedback none the less.

Other fun uses include charging items of clothing and observing how differently people react when you’re wearing it. I’m making a soft toy for a friend’s new offspring and I’m charge that up heavily as well.

3 Likes

There is an “elemental attunement” that I practice, and this is how I think about it.

It is intro LHP philosophy that you are Source, the supreme Godmind or God-consciousness. This elemental attunement practice connects one to fundamental Elemental Godminds. There is no direct intention aside from the intention to dial in to, energetically align with, connect to these intelligent spirits. Because you are the supreme Source Godself, you are also these Elemental Godminds.

By becoming attuned to this energy, it naturally flows through your consciousness and your life, and you do not have to intentionally direct the spirits/energies because they are intelligent beings, who are you, and so will manifest their powers for your, their own, benefit.

3 Likes

I would be interested to hear more about the elemental attunement. Is it passed from someone else, or is it one you develop through the practice?

1 Like

interesting stuff so the ones that are sold I assume are just incantations you recite or a sigil or seal to access it I would have thought?

I was wondering about this as well, and kinda figured that’s what it was.
Who would be a legit person to receive an attunement from? How did you go about them @Ragepanda?

I’ll post an updated version in my Into Loagaeth thread when it’s not a bad time. There are a few posts in my The Ritual of the Neutron Star thread if you ctrl-f “elemental attunement” and scroll up a bit.

I would say that I partially developed the technique myself, but mostly with guidance from spirits. I sense Enochian Loagaeth energy from the technique, with some Lucifer influences but not any Lucifer energy directly. It is possible that someone not practicing Loagaeth magick may not sense any particular energy aside from raw elemental energies. I do not know because I am aligned with such energies and feel them being expressed through the practice.

1 Like

I got my reiki attunements from various people and my spirit energy attunements from Jareth Tempest’s etsy stores.

The ones I got are done remotely by chi ball by the provider. Although I did get one a while ago that was based on an incantation, didn’t find it very strong though.

So I assume you envision a ball of energy and input intent into it for a while and maybe use some spirits or elements to empower it more and then you imagine the person who needs the atunement and send it to them and see it absorb into them as such or at an image of them?

1 Like

Im assuming its done like that or something similar.
The provider lets you know when its done and then you speak a few words to accept the energy from there you really, really feel it taking effect in your energy system. Its an interesting experience to say the least

I bought a reiki attunement. My understanding is that it is similar to being initiated into a magical current.

Did you feel anything?