What is a good reason for revenge, and even more so, death?

I have been fucked over more than anyone I know, and it never stops.
So, unfortunately for me, I care about others, and their families.
Yet, scumbag douche after scumbag douche has to find a way to irritate me. You’d think after seven years or more it would stop.
So, whats your thought standing in my shoes?
Forgiveness not an option ever.

BTW, this is regarding and only regarding baneful magic.

5 Likes

I don’t really get how we can answer this for you, tbh.

4 Likes

A good reason for revenge in my book is when someone has caused insult and injury and you can’t let it go and walk away.

If someone fucks me over I usually just walk away but sometimes in special circumstances I will retaliate. (Magickally)

I’m going to post a recent example of what happened to me and what did about it on another thread to not clutter up your thread.

Update:

Here’s my recent vengeance story

5 Likes

I mean, I know people who flip out at being looked wrong or something said, as for me, people use me as a doormat.
Kinda sick of it, especially when these douches aren’t even people I know.
Now, here is where it gets interesting, sonic warfare, street drama, and repetitive.

Or, do I grow a set of balls already?
This is really a post for all seeking revenge. To make a subtle point.

1 Like

Then why waste time asking us? Go into ritual and exert your will.

3 Likes

Bro we teach people how to treat us. If you’re encountering disrespect regularly you need to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself what signals your sending out for people to think that’s ok.

Make sure you’re setting appropriate healthy social boundaries and respecting yourself first bud.

5 Likes

As far as Im aware, I don’t know these people, don’t make their lives miserable and quite frankly don’t care about them. Not to be homophobic, but its gay as hell as well since most of them are guys.

1 Like

Fuego why did gayness even need to be brought up in the discussion. Bro, let’s be bigger than that please. Homosexuality has nothing to do with what we’re talking about near as I can tell.

3 Likes

I know, I know. Don’t have an issue with it other than “straight” guys stalking a dude. I once asked a fellow satanist about it and how he would handle it. He said lead them into an alley. But this is psychological warfare and deserves retaliation.

1 Like

Ok bro if you feel you’re being pursued in a hostile fashion call King Balaam or king Bael and go invisible for awhile. Problem solved.

1 Like

Appreciate it.

1 Like

What if that didn’t end up going the way you wanted it to go…:open_mouth::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Not everyone feels like I do and looks for the path of least resistance…

Some want to go in wands ablazin so to speak.

You’re the judge, jury and prosecutor in the situation. You have to decide what’s right for whatever happened to you. Make sure it’s a decision you feel good about or you might catch blowback from your own work.

Up to you buddy.

Just my two cents

4 Likes

I like your idea about King Bael and King Balaam, the pathway to peace is what I strive for.

I honestly think the issue is my ascendent (Scorpio), The scorpios I know are the same way, they seem to be intimidating or intense, when they just want to know what you want.

Is evocation necessary for them, or is invocation acceptable to them?

1 Like

You know I haven’t done much invocation with Goetic spirits…:thinking::thinking::thinking: I’d say petition or evocation.

1 Like

Okay. Not sure what Im going to accomplish by evocation, but practice I guess. How do you do your rituals, do you use the recommended procedure for godetia work, starting with the magic circle and all the Hebrew lettering on it? Or the OTO variant? In the past Ive gone with no circle, just candle, incense, an altar, tools (wand, cup, dagger, pentacle), sigil and thats all.

1 Like

Bro none of that is necessary for a spectacularly effective evocation.

I wrote a tutorial on the subject.

3 Likes

Cool, maybe by speaking to a few folks most of the confusion of my life will be over.

1 Like

I think the good reason is up you. Sometimes something that look small to some it is big for you and vice versa. So I think is up to each of us decide what is a good reason to revenge and how bad the revenge should be. Doesn’t matter what they did, only how that affected you, how you felt, feel about it. So the question is what do you think is a good reason for revenge? What do you think they, the people who hurted you, deserve? And what are you capable of do, how far are you capable of go without feeling bad or guilty about afterwards? Cause is not worth revenge to later you lost your peace of mind, feel bad about, so make sure to respct your own boundaries.
So to me, those are personal questions you must answer to yourself, this way you will find the answers.

2 Likes

Why don’t you work on yourself? I’m not saying you shouldn’t use baneful magick, but I’m saying that as long as you behave like a doormat, or allow others to see you that way, this things will keep happening.

3 Likes