What I'm Doing To Open My Psychic Senses

I know at the most basic level of communicating with Gods,Demons,Elementals etc etc…your psychic senses have to be open for communication to happen let alone evoking them.So heres my plan.I’m going to dedicate 1 day evoking Paralda then the next 3 days at least developing telepathy and seeing my spirit.I did try evoking him today with interesting happenings (will share if anyone wants to know).Feeling my spirit touching me is no problem that’s how i know she’s there it’s just telepathically i can’t as well as seeing her.I can hear her audibly but since i’m mostly deaf it’s just muffled sounds to me.Meditating used to feel like a chore but i find it enjoyable nowadays.Anyways back on topic.Are there any holes in my way of approaching on how to develop these 2 senses?And are there any suggestions on how to go about developing them?

1 Like

When it comes to seeing spirits or entities, there is alot of ways to learn different techniques to do that. That includes to focus and being patient. When I do this, I have several objects to use, and that is:

• A regular mirror
  • A window with dim lights inside, and darkness outside for best reflection
  • An artbook, or painting (preferable fantasy art)
  • A “black mirror” or a frame with dark paper inside the glass
  • Using a specific object in the surrounding, like a flowerish curtain, or even a wall or a couch.

With all these alternatives above, your tool is your eyes. When using a regular mirror, focus on a specific spot. Like your eyes, for example, and lock it there without blinking. After a while, something starts happening. For me, the surrounding get misty and greenish(the colors can be different for you) and the reflection of myself in the mirror starts to change. Some people freak out when doing this, and quit abruptly, when their faces morph, but don’t stop there. Focus on your changing appearance, because the morphing thing is not about you. If you succeed, she will appear in the mirror, hence the “morphing” effect on your reflection. Beware that it can be quite strain on your eyes, so train on this occasionally.

Doing the same technique on a flowerish curtian, was very interresting for me. It became greenish and the curtain “moved” in a wavery pattern, and a few times it looked like an old ancient door manifested in front of me. It even was about to open on a few occasions.

It works aswell on paintings, photographs and windows, too. That is what I have done and it worked for me, but there is so many other techniques than this.

6 Likes

Use brainwave entrainment, Sastan and fire or black mirror .will get you off the ground like nothing else … Put in the work and Trust yourself

1 Like

You have a limited amount of attention, and that attention is distributed among our physical senses out of habit. Or at least what’s left over after we’re done fueling our massive egos.

It’s not so much a special sense like hearing or sight you need to channel your attention through to attain psychic senses, it’s just attaining a measure of fluidity from our normal modes of operation. Attention needn’t be channeled through our normal senses at all.

Anything you can do to lessen you senses in your physical location will free up that attention to be directed elsewhere. I find using taste is a great way to force attention away from the visual and auditory senses.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh ok.I think i understand what your saying.I’ve been trying to develop my sight to see spirits physically with my eyes since last year.So what your saying is do something that will take mind off my physical senses to develop those senses?Wouldn’t meditation help with that?I can enter a state where i’m not thinking or aware of anything like i’m falling asleep,but as soon as i’m aware of that state i can’t stay there.It’s frustrating as hell because i come right out of it.

1 Like

Yes, meditation helps. We have X amount of awareness, the lion’s share eaten up by egotistical concerns, and whatever is leftover is distributed among our physical senses in a habitual configuration.

When we redistribute our attention into an new configuration, the tendency is to slide back to our normal state. Meditation trains you to hold onto new configurations without sliding back to normal. Castaneda’s teacher said there were only two skills to sorcery. Moving to new positions of the assemblage point (dreaming), and holding that new point steady (stalking). Configurations of awareness.

1 Like

Necro-bump for cool old post I just found replying to something else. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

The first time i communicated with bune was with the regular mirror trick. So I do agree with this.

6 Likes

When scrying on mirrors, the distortion and morphing of our reflection is called Troxler Effect. This is a common result of an illusion, but it’s also a sign of doing it right.

What’s not an illusion, in contrast to the Troxler Effect, is when spirits appear at the side of your reflection or anywhere else in the mirror.

4 Likes

@succupedia Illusions can be shaped by outside forces. Dreams are very much real in a way.

1 Like

Hence why I wrote: "…a sign of doing it right."
One of my succubus spouse was, literally, trying to get out of my body. It’s not the easiest thing to do for a bound spirit.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. I need to remember to read carefully.

2 Likes

The Troxler Effect is only partially explained, scientifically. During studies of this effect, some results couldn’t be explained, nor debugged as “illusions only”.

The morphing aspect is illusionary. Spirits climbing out of the morphing reflection is beyond that. The strain in the eyes for gazing too long is also a factor for the Troxler Effect to wear off after a while, making your vision to pierce the veil.

4 Likes

What did best way to start learning telepathy as i have two bound spirits I can’t Talk with at all ?

2 Likes