What if you don't know your target's name?

What if you don’t know your target’s name ?

Got a picture and hooked up but don’t know her name.

What kind of spell are you trying to do? Pictures are super powerful tools on their own, but I can better answers as can other if we know what type of spell you are thinking of using.

2 Likes

just trying to hook up again with her

1 Like

You didn’t get her number or name? Just the one night stand? A picture could work but does she have a way to contact you? That is we’re it can get really tricky. Magick needs pathways to deliver results and such. You might want to work on make the pathways open too.

1 Like

yes she does. We were talking about hooking up and then she stop talking in the convo. She said “brb”. Lol. I got a way of contacting her yes and I got a picture of her yes.

1 Like

jesus it makes me think about my ex :roll_eyes:lol

1 Like

lol

please tell me her name dont start with an A lol

1 Like

It’s in the title. He doesn’t know her name

1 Like

im aware of that that was kinda the point of my joke lol

1 Like

lol

1 Like

You dont need a name, picture works, text work, anything from them works.

1 Like

Hey just to do you a favor as a female get her name. Because you know we kinda want to be tempered if we are great in bed and sometimes referred by it in bed :see_no_evil: but for working as @anon48079295 said your good. Having a picture is really good.

3 Likes

I just died reading that.

1 Like

thank you very much im here all week and please dont forget to tip your bartender and waitresse lmao

1 Like

Omg that was funny

1 Like

Will do

1 Like

Here’s a simple white magic spell. With little equipment. Get a piece of paper. And a blue marker. Draw a large cloud at the top of the paper. (If you have a printer print a small photo of the girl) Under the :cloud: with your marker put call me and paste the photo next to call me.(if you get her name put call me -------her name-----) Underline the sentence three times. After that write a message to the girl under the call me… whatever you want her to know or why you want her to call you. Anytime you write call me - underline it three times at the end sign the paper with your name. Fold the paper towards you five times. Take your phone. Put the paper under the :iphone:I like to put it under my phone cover. Visualize the girl contacting you as you do a meditation. When you’re done leave the paper under your phone cover and forget about it. Stop thinking about her. When she contacts you remove the paper and toss.

4 Likes

1 Like

awesome

2 Likes