What if demons are really

just angels in disguise that possess darker powers and look like gargoyles?? lol. I just don’t see where the -line- is there, is there a line that says, “angels start here and demons start here”?? Seems all imaginary bullshit to me. The problem here is not the demons themselves, but what people use them to accomplish. Say someone makes a pact in order to shapeshift… they could use it to protect loves ones in danger, or they could use it out of personal bloodlust to go werewolf and kill people. Therein lies the importance of INTENT.

Well from a christian point of view I would say there exactly the same only “they had lost grace and were kicked out of the kingdom” Even as a small child I would question the priest at church. his answer was always the same
"it is above our human mind to be able to understand" How convenient to have a cop out for every thing I would ask. I can remember thinking if God is all knowing and so perfect how did he not know that Lucifer would challenge him, I mean he was his favorite Angel. How did he not know of a revolt in the future If he knows all and is all? It made no sense to me even at the age of 6 or 7. And then people of the church saying Satan put dinosaurs here to tempt us lol. Or if there are aliens they are actually demons trying to tempt our faith.

[quote=“Jakob420, post:2, topic:633”]Well from a christian point of view I would say there exactly the same only “they had lost grace and were kicked out of the kingdom” Even as a small child I would question the priest at church. his answer was always the same
"it is above our human mind to be able to understand" How convenient to have a cop out for every thing I would ask. I can remember thinking if God is all knowing and so perfect how did he not know that Lucifer would challenge him, I mean he was his favorite Angel. How did he not know of a revolt in the future If he knows all and is all? It made no sense to me even at the age of 6 or 7. And then people of the church saying Satan put dinosaurs here to tempt us lol. Or if there are aliens they are actually demons trying to tempt our faith.[/quote]

lol, that sounds like my mom!!! I grew up with her telling me I was going to hell all the time. But I do not think there is a problem with demons or religion, people can reach truth through religion but it is just the people’s dumb ideas that ruin it. lol.

1 Like

Wow Iznel
I’m really sorry you had to hear that as a child. That could be damaging and create anxiety and all kinds of bad stuff to an innocent child with a very fragile developing brain. I was always kind as a kid but mischievous and my neighbors baby sitter would tell me I’m going to hell and my mother about killed the woman, she was Christian and so full of hate quite typical believe what I say or Ill hurt you lol. I love how they think there so perfect yet do so many things that there book says not to such fucking hypocrites.

Really? They really said that? Yeah I can see it now…

T-Rex: hey kid wanna buy some cocain? I also have rolex watches…these totally aren’t stolen!

Kid: uhhhh…

Anyway on this topic, from what I understand angels and demons are similar beings but arent exactly the same. My teacher said its sort of like comparing plumbers and janitors.

Defection, what do you know of origin? Or what created them, So many questions that I can’t find definite answers to.

[quote=“Iznel Vervain, post:3, topic:633”][quote=“Jakob420, post:2, topic:633”]Well from a christian point of view I would say there exactly the same only “they had lost grace and were kicked out of the kingdom” Even as a small child I would question the priest at church. his answer was always the same
"it is above our human mind to be able to understand" How convenient to have a cop out for every thing I would ask. I can remember thinking if God is all knowing and so perfect how did he not know that Lucifer would challenge him, I mean he was his favorite Angel. How did he not know of a revolt in the future If he knows all and is all? It made no sense to me even at the age of 6 or 7. And then people of the church saying Satan put dinosaurs here to tempt us lol. Or if there are aliens they are actually demons trying to tempt our faith.[/quote]

lol, that sounds like my mom!!! I grew up with her telling me I was going to hell all the time. But I do not think there is a problem with demons or religion, people can reach truth through religion but it is just the people’s dumb ideas that ruin it. lol.[/quote]

No it wasn’t my mom who would say I was going to he’ll but my friends baby sitter, my mom was furious with the woman spewing her religion hate speech to me. How ever some people I love the most are Christians and very kind loving people, my wife and 7 year old son just to name a few.

I don’t know about that, I imagine they just came out of the source like everything else, you might want to ask them yourself where they came from.

If you haven’t yet read The Book of Azazel: the Grimoire of the Damned, it does throw out some of these ideas about the nature and origin of demons. You may still be able to get a copy at Nephilim Press, and that book will also be included in my “Complete Works” coming out in january.

Check it out at www.becomealivinggod.com/completeworks

I am going for the complete set, thanks.

I don’t know about that, I imagine they just came out of the source like everything else, you might want to ask them yourself where they came from.[/quote]

Exactly…

I like my bratwurst with the works, so yeah, complete works it is.

I’m nearly ready to make my Complete Works order as well. It’s my Xmas present. :smiley:

I thought the works was out already, that is a dope deal, late Christmas present for myself it is then!

I think you have to make the order before the end of the year and the books get shipped in Feb. But I’m pretty sure cutoff is end of December.

Damn thanks,
I might of missed it then. Can you order, say today and wait for a couple months for shipping. My early 30’s Alzheimer’s seem to be kicking in lately.

You haven’t missed it, Jakob. If you make your order before the 31st of December your good as gold. As long as it’s paid by then you’re fine. The books don’t get shipped til Feb though as far as I know.

hi all.

i ordered a copy directly from nephilim press and the guy there never posted it out, although he said he had, and gave me the address he sent it to.

i ended up ordering another copy off ebay from this same guy (i didn’t know at the time) but as it was an ebay transaction, it was all documented and i received the second copy. funny thing though… i changed the shipping address for the second copy, but it arrived at the address i gave for the first copy i ordered. the shipping date was not for the first copy, but the second i bought off ebay. i never received the first one i ordered.

now i keep getting the run-around from nephilim, so as far as i’m concerned, they can go fuck themselves and i certainly won’t be ordering anything else from them. just my humble experience.

as far as demons and angels… i guess the “line” between them is the subjective sight of the human animal. if we were a more base species, i’m sure a whole bunch of demons wouldn’t seem to bad to us. similarly, if we were more enlightened, most angels wouldn’t seem so impressive.

kind regards, james.

To me and without reading thru this thread and give a response to the original post… I feel there is no difference between angelic and demonic… The separation the the two is a Catholicism label. However since the terms have been used broadly for such a long time it does make it easier to determine the intent of the entity that will be called upon. Personally, there is no difference but depending on the intent of the working and the desired outcome to manifest your Will would be the research I would do before calling upon an entity or calling forth multiple entites.