What helps if i am stuck in some legal matter?

Hello,
This time,i am posting regarding something else…I live in India and i had applied for my second visa extension.So my visa is on hold basically…i should get it basically but its taking so much time and they are suspecting me.The Law is very weird here…The officer may want to meet me and maybe they would deport me if i dont get the visa…i can not leave the country,its all in their hands…i am very tensed…Which is why i wanted to ask you what magick i could do to get my visa granted without any problems? I dont know the name of the officer by the way.Maybe you guys could guide me with some magick or which demon to summon? Please help…thanks

1 Like

Belial is good with all manner of law, and I have a pact with him involving an immigration/greencard case. I would highly suggest him.

5 Likes

Thank you.I have some questions please…
1.How do you make a pact ?
2.Is it much different than just evoking them ?
3.Did you suceed?

1 Like

There are some good videos about it on YouTube, including the BALG YouTube channel.

But yes, summoning is a part of it. The simplest way would be to prepare a written contract, summon him, and work out what you want and what he wants in exchange.

The case I have a pact for is still pending, but I made the deal with Belial at the very beginning of it, and things have been proceeding smoothly.

3 Likes

Legal matters, King Belil off course.

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

can you please tell me what he likes? Which is his direction? and which color of the candles…? Is it better to summon him at day or at night?
Much appreciated.

1 Like

Time: Night demon.
Direction: North/South.
Tarot: 6 of sword.
Planet: Sun.
Metal: Gold.
Element: Fire (earth) undercorson.
Color: Yellow.
Plant: mullein.
Incense: Frankincense.
Zodiac: Aquarius
Demon Enn: Lirach tasa vefa welhc Belial.
Commando 50 legion of spirits
Offering: first time when summon him require something to give him showing respect as a gift, drink vodka o whiskey and more things like some dryfruits,blood,flowers some food of my part (thats i use) maybe somebody here add more things

Draw his sigil on a blank paper, trase it, print it, whats better for you.

Like his planet is sun maybe, sunday’s night is better to work with him.

35194210_825334677677249_1820403832367087616_n

4 Likes

And also read three time forward ant three time backword these phrase:

VIENIAT MICHI MYSERACIONIS TVE VIVAM QUIA LEX TUA MEDI TASIO MEA EST,

EST MEA TASIO MEDI TUA LEX QUIA VIVAM TUE MISERACIONIS MICHI VIENIAT.

Its a spell about legal cases, not has relation with King Belial.

3 Likes

thank you ! When i should i read this ? And what do you mean by forward and backwards ? Like this … Vieniat “”""""""""" and backwards would be taineiv ?

1 Like

Like i wrote it above.

2 Likes

oh i just saw the 2nd line ! Thank you dear. :slightly_smiling_face: should i read this every day till my problem gets solved? Also,i would be glad if you could please also tell me where this spell is from ? Goetia ? or kabbalah etc…? just curious

1 Like

You welcome, yes when you feel weak, desesperte, one, 2 or 3 times a week about the legal case, until it solve i dont remember the name of gremorie but i wrote it past 3 years ago on my personal spell book gremorie. Hope thats help you.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you so much ! Here i have an off-topic Question…I am asking you now here because i have very less time left…

So there is a man i love…ive been trying to work with some demons to make him contact me,thankfully it did.Now he is tomorrow to meet me,but only for physical pleasure.

I dont want this to be only about lust.I want him to love me and you know,have a committed relationship of sort with him.I have 2 Questions about this…

1. Do you know any such spell i could do tomorrow or make him drink some magical thing…that atleast something works that way ?

2. If we keep asking demons for help for making someone love us…does it actually also happen that the person falls in love ? Or are they going to pursue you only for sex?

The first question yes i think so i have some. But not with my book right now.

The 2 point is a litte bit more to explain difficult to explain in a short time will pm you.

1 Like

Belial, Bhairava both can stop any law enforcement. Make your choice. ALso U can add st. expedite to make things happen SUPER QUICK

Do you state what you want for the spell to work, write it down on a piece of paper, think about it while you are repeating the words?

Write it if you want, but you have to recite it 3 time like its written above.

1 Like

please do…i am waiting thanks

Don’t let some guy use you for sex. Have respect for yourself.

2 Likes