What have you seen?

I looked into Fenris and the description seems familiar, but I doubt it is him. I’m more curious why I would see such a thing.

They’re not corporeal. The elementals have no physical substance

That is terrifying, it reminds me of when I was 8 and my mom and I lived in a haunted house. It wasn’t major poltergeist activity, but a lot of freaky stuff happened in the basement. One time, we were both in the basement doing the laundry (we never went down alone). And our puppy was down there. The way it was built the laundry room took up half the basement to the left of the stairs. The right was divided into a hallway and a room (with no lights) and the room had a closet that went below the stairs and that’s where the boiler is.

Anyways, so my puppy came down with us and entered that room and we heard a smash, a growl that did not sound like our puppy, and our puppy yelped and ran up the stairs, terrified. My mom and I just got the fuck out of there and left our laundry. We didn’t go back to the basement until the next day.

1 Like

Right I just don’t fully understand what your seeing and I’m curious why it looks like an elemental

1 Like

If your non-corporeal and astral senses are functioning, identifying entities is natural. Also, because of the differences in perception inherent in individuality, everyone will see them differently. Thats why there are so many different names for things. Some would call elementals faeries, some even have names for specific elementals that i wouldn’t use because i associate the names with other things.

I’m sorry i sound vague, it’s just the nature of the topic.

The last water elemental I saw just looked like a bowl of water on my table, but looking with my astral sight, the water moved. The last fire elemental i saw looked like a classic faerie. The last earth elemental i saw looked like a toad, which was interesting because the toad next to it was NOT an elemental. The last air elemental i saw looked like a ribbon floating through the air. I’ve seen faces in steel and brass.

Elementals often take the form of things the observer associates with the element.

1 Like

It sounds to me and this is just my opinion, was what is called “The Black Dog”. There is a good bit of folklore and superstition around it. Some see it as a bad omen, others see it as a sign that death is near and some believe it is the devil himself.

Look it up. You should find the legands are most prevalent in the “Isle of Man”, Scotland, Ireland and England.

1 Like

As for what I have seen. What I would call them are Shadow People, “Specters” and other Phantoms.

All of it in plain sight, none of that out of the corner of my eye crap and the make there presence verey well known.

I have cought a gimps of a few Dragons but I feel that is lack of devlopment on my part.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the dead surround my bed as I tried to sleep. I’ve seen Baron Samedi’s shadowy form standing in my yard as I smoked a cigarette. I’ve seen Papa Legba standing beside an old forgotten road. I’ve seen candles blow themselves out only to be re-lit on their own.

5 Likes

I have too! I thought it was weird and maybe I saw it wrong but that candle went out for the day and came back on the next night! I didn’t know that happened!

3 Likes

There were some childhood occurrences: I was in the darkness, holding a partially phosphorescent toy with a red piece that wasn’t phosphorescent, and I saw two red eyes. Another time I was by the cellars of a condominium, and I met a smiling lady. I went to the opposite end of the cellars row, and there she was again.
Less years ago I was lying for a moment on the floor and it seemed to me that in the hallway there was a black robed figure… In that moment or shortly after I thought of Lucifer, since more in the past I tried to contact him. I sitted, looking through the door, but everything was “normal”.

1 Like

Really? Papa Legba? That’s kool

1 Like

Same here in Lucifer evocations.

1 Like

It was Lucifer’s candle actually. I thought it was out so I left it and was going to redo it the next day but when I went to get the candle it was lit.

2 Likes

He flat out did it with me in the room I thought I did something so I asked him to.do it and he did it again.

1 Like

I have seen things since I was young. “I see dead people!” elemental s, demons, gnomes and other such little guys, (not pleasant btw) I have seen black, grey, white and red mists or full body apparitions, I have seen people who I KNEW were not able to be seen by others but they looked as clear as if you were sitting next to me. I am not really sure how I knew they could not see them so I would not act like I could see them but maybe it was the aura? I could see jewelry and smell perfume, hear them laughing. I heard things talking to me or eachother with my ears and in my head that you could or could not not see. Depending on which time it was… I have made the bed walked to the next room and come back to find the bed messed up just that quick. (I JUST MADE THAT BED! Cut it out! lol!) I have had doors lock from the other side or open by themselves. The windows open and the gas knobs on the stove turn on by themselves overnight and the pilot light been blown out. (He was nasty.) Black figure with red fiery eyes. Shaped like a man. Hated my guts and liked to kill. What else. Hearing things like empty gas cans bouncing across the cellar floor but we don’t have an empty metal jug down there and when you go to check nothing is moved. The doorbell ringing and the alarm going off when you don’t check that unoccupied door. After the second time in a few you don’t feel like checking again. That is a quick overview of what I have experienced with the physical body. Astrally I can’t even begin to tell you. It’s been too much. But I don’t know if that is what you are asking for. I say all this not to brag because what is there to brag about. It just is. I tell you this to encourage and assure others it is very real. In case anyone is needing that.

3 Likes

Shadow people like to charge at me out of nowhere and scare the crap out of me. Strangely enough I haven’t seen one since I decided to stop letting myself get scared by them. Other than that my grandparents house was haunted by an old woman in a white nightgown that would walk through the hallway and loved to shut all the open doors. I am not the only one who saw her. Had two ghost kids who would sleep in my room when I was young. A boy and a girl. Bout the same age I was at the time.

3 Likes

I hate you people who see stuff. I see diddly-squat! When young, my brother and I saw the same ghosts, over and over again. Then nothing. I once ‘conjured a spirit to visible appearance’. Once! At around that time (I have Magickal Diary entries) I saw the robed figure of death who beckoned me to follow, but I went back to sleep. (How fucked up was that, just going back to sleep?)

I see nothing! But I don’t need to see the spirit world because I work in this world and delight in my concrete results. I do however have heighten ability to feel ‘vibes’. This resulted from Chaos Magic(k) workings with paradigms and subsequently aeonics (which destroyed who I then was). I have other gifts, but seeing spiritual entities isn’t one of these. I’ve learnt to get by though.

Al.

3 Likes

I think that makes you an empath, the first true empath I’ve met. Everyone thinks that empaths feel the emotions of others, but i have a theory that it’s not emotions, but motivations. Anyone can read emotions on people, but the VIBE, the motivation, is elusive as crap

3 Likes

Maybe she had OCD and hated seeing doors open haha :blush:

2 Likes

One figure I saw was wandering on the street. His image was distorted and in the blink of an eye he disappeared from 30 feet away and slipped up behind my wife and grabbed her tight. She physically reacted without realising what I saw and started crying in pain.

1 Like