What happens when you bind an ex to you debate

Never said it is done. I just know what was done to me. Although the cards did say it cannot possibly end well for her. She set off these chain of events, she will have to pay the piper.

Without an emotional response, you were correct in regards to you and your friend. You are handcuffed and shit goes wrong for the one bound. Very wrong.

Iā€™ve never bound anyone and wouldnā€™t. Because I know what can happen and Iā€™ll be damned Iā€™m tied to someone like that

Itā€™s very very very hard to undo. If you love someone like that take a trip, get married, get each others names tattooed across your face if thatā€™s what you like. Do not bind. Nobody ever thinks about what happens to themselves when they do it.

1 Like

A binding can go beyond life. It can be done in extremis to connect a loved one to you if you know you are about to die and wish to find them again. I am aware of a binding on me as I placed one on the Beloved. I am unclear how many layers there are but I now know that somehow we are connected through this.

3 Likes

The other thing to be aware is that it doesnā€™t prevent you having a relationship elsewhere, simply that any relationship you have may not be ā€˜the great loveā€™ until you find your bound person again - and it may well be that circumstances donā€™t allow you both to have a romantic connection. Itā€™s likely that there will be a magnetism between the two of you but you may not act upon it even if you want to.

You may both feel a soul connection but itā€™s not a soul mate connection as such. you could be soul mates as well but you may not be.

1 Like

The person who bound me is flipping married. She cheated on me with this dude and married him. I am dealing with one sick individual.

1 Like

Do you know what binding ritual she did?

1 Like

I know what she did but not the ritual.

1 Like

Saturnian magick is a good place to start with this.
Planetary wise itā€™s dominions includes
Binding - weaving and servering the ā€œties that bindā€
Banishing
Contracts
Law
Death -natural death

3 Likes

Thanks for the information. I am still playing clean up and Im going to throw everything at this until it is dissolved.

1 Like

Bad news might be that you may have a past life thing going on as well.

That is how mine arose. Iā€™m not in your position though although I am trying very hard not to cross the line into psycho obsessive mental unrequited nut job territory and Iā€™m leaving the Beloved alone physically.

Yes something will happen when it is ready, just now is really not a good time.

They donā€™t realize why theyā€™re attached to you, they just canā€™t seem to stop obsessing over you. Magick is energy and if youā€™re not careful it can manifest in many ways if youā€™re loose with your intent.

It may lead to violent tendencies from sais ex to you because they subconsciously are not committed to you anymore but canā€™t seem to get you out of their psyche, can lead to stalker -ish behavior, and all round neediness.

3 Likes

The obsession part is a real trip. Imagine thinking about someone nonstop and hating every second of it because you know you are not doing this. I dealt with that for years.

2 Likes

Can you pm me the name of the person who checked you out i feel kinda the same as you do

Just a heads up, but the person you are replying to hasnā€™t posted in eight months so you may not get a response.

1 Like

Arent attract love spells kind of broad and not single targetted though? What if someone you dont like has some resonance and by casting the love spell you just made the situation worse/them be more obsessive over you

You seem really knowledgable about a lot of things, can i ask a few questions?

Binding: can it be bound to a specific action or timeframe? Like being bound to cleaning the dishes every friday at 5 pm?

What happens if the binding is unfufillable? Like if you are bound to a specific location but are removed (forcably/against your will) from that location?

No, you cannot bind someone to do the dishes at 5 PM. A binding doesnā€™t work that way.

You cannot bind a human to a specific location. Humans are not puppets or spirits. We are a physical and spiritual combination and that gives us a particular make up that spirits donā€™t have.

What a binding can do is prevent the expression of some action. Bindings are most often done to prevent someone from acting against a magician in some way, whether that action is physical or magical.

1 Like

Do youknow if there is a glossary or dictionary or something of the various types of spells? Like what is an invocatiob for example?

Hope that helps :point_up:t5: