What happens if you contact Lucifer for healing?

Yes :heart: Lucifer :heart: is a Master of Healing too.

6 Likes

Lucifer is somewhat of a jack of all trades he can do many, many things including healing. I’d like to add one more thing despite what you might think if you want to heal sombody you can all and Raphael if you know how, as Raphael does healing as well, this may seem counterintuitive but as long as two spirits are sent to do a similar task they usually have no qualms working together.

One final thing that must said in addition to the above is this. When you pick a spirit to complete a task make sure to the right spirit for the right job, and be sure to thank them or give them offerings as needed, that’s it.

5 Likes

Lucifer is incredible! He healed my back pain, and after that I was reborn.His energy is really powerful!

6 Likes

Lucifer can heal. He healed the author Konstantinos of a life threatening brain aneurysm. He wasn’t even summoned but came on his own to do it. He describes the experience in one of his books.

11 Likes

I work with Marbas for healing. He healed my cat right before my eyes. It took her about 3 months to fully recover, but he did it. I have been working with him for several months for mainly physical healing. He comes whenever I call him. I love working with him :heartpulse: Lucifer, what can I say. He saved my life. What he did on 2-3 occasions was incredible. I had severe depression and was suicidal. Those few times I called him, I felt him pull the emotional pain out my chest and then he would send me to sleep and I’d wake up refreshed. Lucifer :raised_hands:t3::purple_heart: Two great healers.

7 Likes

Praise Lord Lucifer!

5 Likes

Hello @princessofdarkness, request your help to assist me how to call prince Lucifer as I am facing back and chest pain from ostereoposis since 4 months.

1 Like

Hi,you will do that like every regular evocation,drawing his sigil on the paece of paper,gazing into it and recote demonic enn 3/6 or 9x times,you will write him petition that you need healing season for one week or more,you will evoke him every day one hour,meditate using healing meditation on you tube,close ur eyes and allow him to heal you. You should give him some offering for that (dragonsblood inscense,a glass of red wine or sweets,orange whatever you have to thank him. You will notice after first evocation you will feel much better. If you are open to work with angels I suggest you to combine this healing with Raphael,he is the most powerful healer if is nessesary.But work with Lucifer first. I wish you success!

2 Likes

Simple, he will choose to either heal you or not :smiley:

Thank you so much @princessofdarkness, will try this and let u know how it goes after 1st evocation…

He heals in the same day…cna extend life of a pet ,family members as well.

wow thats amazing. is he good for beginners ?

1 Like

Yes

Lucifer is a good healer! I had Bronchitis and strep in 2018 I believe, went through two courses of antibiotics that didn’t work. I was really ill from it, and the amount of blood was awful. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I evoked him.

An offering to heal me completely, or let him heal me halfway and let my body do the rest. Choosing the second option.

In no time, I was feeling better. Indeed my body did do the rest of the healing. So I can testify with many others that Lucifer is also a good choice for healing.

4 Likes

Hi @princessofdarkness, I tried to evoke Lucifer for healing, went into a trance state and then gt up… Not sure if it worked… Is it ok if I can pm u the sigil I made and petition I have written so that u can chk if that is ok?

Yes of course,do it!

Done much healing and teaching in my life

I didn’t know the Lucifer is good at healing. Usually there are other Spirits mentioned for healing: Raphael, Buer, Marbas or Hent’yos. I think I should get to know more about Lucifer.

1 Like

Hello , since all comments mention physical pain I’d like to add that i asked Lord Lucifer for healing with a very depressive episode i had for a few days due to some issues i cant solve
And he immediately responded… i felt much much better in about a day or less
The issues that caused it still somewhat persist but i feel like they arent bothering me as much as they used to
Hail Lord Lucifer :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome @Debolical It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3