What happens during anesthesia?

I know that when you sleep you automatically astral projects in your dreams but how about during anesthesia? Because I’ve had 6 surgeries in my life and I haven’t dreamed a single time while unconscious. Each time I wake up from anesthesia I don’t remember anything, it’s a complete void. The only thing I remember is the moment I was being sedated, then nothing. It’s like if time stopped between the moment I was sedated and the moment I wake up. This leads me to wonder what happens to your spirit during surgery? Where does it go?

1 Like

I know with some types of anesthesia, you do not get the benefits that you do while sleeping. It apparently is like flipping the switch to “off” on the mind rather than gently going to dream land. I would say your spirit just gets put on ice for that time.

1 Like

Well that’s really scary, that means if you could keep someone under anesthesia forever they’d just cease existing…

2 Likes

Most of the time, anesthesia acts as an amnestic as well, forcing you to forget while you are out.

2 Likes

Why you feeling nervous about your next surgery? 6 surguries thats alot. Are you very accident prone?

To me that’s a good thing I had a couple of operations before and I don’t really want to remember that shit. Seeing someone cut you open and fiddle with your insides is not cool.

3 Likes

Referrence to that, watch “The Clown Scene” from the movie “The Cell.”

I wonder if this state where your mind is “off” would make you more susceptible to posession?

The Deeper hypnotic states makes you a Total Puppet to Suggestion (Possession by Hypnotic Commands). I am curious as well if Anesthesia does that… I mean… imagine if someone introduced Hypno Commands that also had Magickal Psychic ties that made you suggestible to being a Rape Victim later on…

1 Like