What happened?

I called powerful spirits (Belial, Sallos, Dantalion, Sitri, Rosier, Astaroth and Santissima Muerte besides my mentor) that answered my call to make more love and passion for me grow in someone, to get these feelings of him clear for him and me, to solve my problems in the relationship with this person, destroy the limits that are stopping me to get what i want manifested in this relationship. They accepted my request (I asked different things in this subject for each one, I don’t went asking all this for each of them), I did magick on my own and Lucifer, my mentor, and other spirits that I’m close with even told me that I should relax, that what I desired would manifest and they even seemed to find funny this bc, in their opinions, the situation was going so fine and my outcome would be so great and I was there worrying. The cards also described a great outcome, fulfilment of my desire and great happines. So I relaxed, the time passed, the deadline of the manifestation of what I asked passed and… I saw nothing, in fact the situation seemed even cold this week, I didn’t talk with him, he’s with someone (the someone he’s in a relationship even came to me to talk about how was strange the relationship with him, funny). The cards still show this, still show a great outcome, still show my desire manifested. But I don’t know, I can’t see, I just can’t, can someone give me an advice on this?

I see two possibilities.

One, your target has exerted his will, and changed his future, thus fighting your magick. You are projecting your desires for the wanted outcome onto your cards, so they are simply telling you what you want to hear, rather than the truth. Remember, tarot shows you probabilities not certainties.

The second possibility is that your result is still forthcoming, but it is just taking longer than anticipated. Did you really relax and let go, or did you worry and dwell on the desire thus slowing the outcome down? When we desperately want something, we may consciously think we have let the desire go, while subconsciously we are still doubting and needing.

2 Likes

But what about the sayings of the spirits? I’m so confused

Sometimes, spirits will also tell you what they think you want to hear, rather than the truth. As for the reasons why they would do that, I have no idea. I only know that it does happen, which is why I always take what a spirit says with a heavy dose of skepticism as they tend to cater to the beliefs and expectations of the magician.

Also, contrary to the opinions of some magicians, spirits are not all knowing nor infallible.

Personally though, I am leaning toward the second possibility that you haven’t really let go of the desire and so are holding up the outcome.

6 Likes

Yes, I can believe it so, but, forgive me if I got you wrong, its like I can’t trust my divination and can’t trust the spirits I’m close…

If you cannot let go of your desire, the chances that you are influencing the cards is very, very high, and, in my opinion, you would be better served getting a reading from a neutral party. I have experienced this myself, and it is the reason I do not read for myself on questions I am emotionally invested in.

When it comes to the spirits, if they have proven truthful in the past and you have a good relationship with them, then give them your faith and find a way to let go of your worry and doubt.

4 Likes

I think I’ll get someone to read it for me.thanks.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

The universe doesn’t care about your deadlines. The beings helping you will try their best but you are best off letting it go and allowing things to work out.

I asked a similar request of Belial and one of the first things he said was “I can help you, but it will take time”.

All you can do is what you can do without pushing this other person away. Rarely does magick work overnight.

2 Likes

Speaking of deadlines, I’m under the impression time isnt the same for them as it is for us. Saying by 1600 on August 17th means nothing to them.

Time from my understanding is gauged by events, the next blood moon for example, the birth of so and so.

2 Likes

I’m not sure that’s the question, would you ask a spirit to help you to find a job and would be satisfied about getting this years later?

I undestand that you have to let things go so the magic can work for you ( forget that you did the spell )
Yes its hard to forget when its about a loved one ( i know )
Good luck and don’t give up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are those real spirits? Im confused

Welcome to BALG! Please take a moment to click the link below and introduce yourself:

handIntro