What force is leading me?

I feel connected to some source of power or knowledge. I feel how these forces correct my actions, guide me from birth, give me knowledge that I subconsciously apply in my life. But I don’t know what it is or who it is. So far, I feel help on my way, but I do not want to be indebted to these “forces” later, including after death. I don’t know if this is friend or foe. How can I find out what it is?

1 Like

It’s hard to say, as there are a couple of options, and in the end you want to reply on your own gnosis for something like this. Otherwise you can end up letting other people tell you what to think, and not everyone is trustworthy or right.

The main options are simply internal and external.
It’s highly likely that this is simply you, your own inner self which is immortal and eternal, remembering, and having that information bubble up through your subconscious mind. There is a school of thought that quite a few if not all humans, especially at this time on the planet, have had their spiritual genesis millions of years ago. It’s not easy to be human and requires a certain level of spiritual development to pilot one of these bodies.

Another school of thought also says it’s internal, because there’s no such thing as external and the entre universe is generated in your own mind.

The second option is that, when you believe external entities exist, that there are “helping spirits”, “guides” or “guardians” that you can’t see but you influence and guide you having your highest interests in mind. These are usually some kind of entity from your own ancestry, may be your own highest self viewed as an external being instead of just being part of you, previously ascended humans called ascended masters or bodhisattvas that stay to help their fellow man, or “angels”. YOu may also see this as the voice of any god you happen to believe in.

As a creator being, you will crate a thoughtform shell for it if you want to give it form, I try to avoid that myself but it will still work for the purposes of working with it for development.

In the end, I would say, keep working on your psychic development and communication with it and give it time, let it tell you itself.

1 Like