What feeling does this give?

Well, this sigil felt really important to draw this time. I would tell what it is truly about, but it would spoil things. It is not another entity I have created, however.

1 Like

Oh, here’s another hint: It does correspond with someone. Just not an entity I’ve created. :smile:

I can see the moon, judging on your profile and some of your replies I dare say it’s about inner wisdom and enlightenment, but in the same time maybe mystery? Reminds me of a Romanian poet talking about how he seeks to do just that - gather wisdom and knowledge but in the same time protecting the mystery of life.

2 Likes

Yes, very good. :smile:

1 Like

Wow that was pretty much my guess. That or I also got the impression of channeling moon energy, maybe for a clandestine purpose. Like a silhouette smiling just past being able to tell who it is.

1 Like

Well, as I was drawing this sigil, I did feel as if part of it was me, hence why I’ve said this recently:

I had an entity help me draw the sigil too

1 Like

Its hard to explain, but seeing these words you are making, these sentences playing out, it blazes within me with some ecstatic fire, like I know you are blossoming on the right path. This is odd I am sure to you but I like helping others like this.

1 Like

That’s really interesting you mention fire. I tried to do a meditation and then focus on what element corresponds with me best. I saw a vision of me playing with fire so really interesting

1 Like

Fire is a beautiful element. It dances and kisses so playfully. Til you piss it off. Never anger the fire lol and I will try to not anger you as well!

1 Like

You wouldn’t need to worry about angering me. :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t do anything harsh if I’m mad. Only in rare cases when I’m super duper angry and they deserve it highly. :grin:

1 Like

Righteous. You seem cool af; too bad you weren’t the first one I talked to when I came back lolwouldve saved me a bit a :poop:

1 Like

Also I will take a serious moment to say: I was not kidding about the Asperger’s. So if if something I say is fucked up plz let me know it doesn’t register all the time. But I try.

1 Like

No need to worry about that, dude. Thanks for warning me about it, though. I won’t think too much of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet. Otherwise you won’t know, though. I seriously do try to ‘fix’ myself… Which is, in itself, a symptom of that very thing lol! Sorry. It is funny though.

1 Like

Three paths of the moon. I’m guessing hekate, artemis and selene in one.

2 Likes

I havent read the replies to this xD but here are my initial thoughts:

Time
Guidance
Pathwork
A shifting of circumstances
Blue in color
The Wheel of Fortune Tarot Card

It doesnt have a very heavy energy to me, more light. Air, but also bright like fire. Air and Fire? Idk XD

Im doing these for practice~

1 Like

Something to do with Lilith? Or a spirit connected to Daemons in general.

1 Like

Very interesting. Good. And yes, fire definitely. :smile:

Yeah, something like that :wink: :smile: