What feeling do you get from this?

Why do these descriptions remind me of Lilith?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s who I was thinking of too…

2 Likes

By my first glance I saw Feminity, Chaos and creativity.

4 Likes

This sigil made me think of a dance…seductive one lol like a dance with no pants on haha :wink: A snake charmer?

4 Likes

Lol it certainly has to do with no pants on, and seduction :laughing:

May I ask how you mean?

Snake as in penis…a woman ‘charms’ the snake. Alot of other symbolism comes to mind though in relation to snakes and charms

2 Likes

Thats what I figured lol.

Thats on the right track :wink:

1 Like

A genie or a djinn…snakes in baskets but djinn in a bottle or similar vessel…a host vessel. Hmmm, what are you up to? Lol

3 Likes

Trying to open something… part of your sigil, with variations is Abyss…but its upside down and unstoppered…interesting

2 Likes

Theres a musical aspect…muse…Leannan Sidhe…in the same vein as Belili/Lilitu/Lily

3 Likes

Div, which is close to djinn :wink:

3 Likes

Funny bit of synchronicity as I was coming home…the next song on the phone (connected to car speakers) was supposed to be Voodoo by Godsmack but it skipped it and went to Hail To the King by Avenged Sevenfold :wink: Div, I don’t know much…

3 Likes

Ha thats awesome. Good music btw

But its a Persian current I used to create the sigil, hence the djinn or genie feel

3 Likes

im getting seductive androgynous spirit that has both male and female forms, is a muse but can drain energy so should be used sparingly.

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva what do you feel?

Looked like a doll to me, kind of androgynous and baby-faced. That could be more the look than the feel, I thought I heard flute music as well, not modern, using that distinctive noise of recreated ancient instruments that are tuned differently.

3 Likes

Interesting to say the least…

1 Like

Lol did you figure it out?

May I ask what this produced?

1 Like

I have reread that 2nd question numerous times and am trying to figure out in what context you ask…

2 Likes