What feeling do you get from this?

Hey my lovelies, mind helping me out? This sigil hasn’t been opened (well, a little) but I feel potential power from it. I plan on feeding it for a week, but I figured I’d ask you all, what do you feel in this?

5 Likes

A dark, chaotic feminine spirit. Not a member of the Luciferian/Satanic demon hierarchy.

4 Likes

Good…

Well I suppose that comes with the current.

Thanks brother

3 Likes

Did I get it right?

1 Like

I looked at and immediately said Venus. Guessing I picked up on the feminine as well.

3 Likes

Okay, this is a good sign so far.

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump :grimacing:

I definitely get the kinda fierce and feminine vibe. It’s like a confident woman saying “You know better than to mess with me.” If that makes sense? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Perfect. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something feminine
and a little destructive.

2 Likes

I get destructive, but not exactly hateful. It seems like an aggressive entity with a sense of humor.

2 Likes

Interesting…

I sense its like a supernatural Demonic vehicle with a Diesel sound, coming from it.

1 Like

This is aimed at a living woman (the Venus and no shit Sherlock school of deduction) and a recent infatuation through interaction and further scrying/divination?

What would I know I’m a horse in a field…

4 Likes

Sounds powerful :+1:

Still chasing the greenhouse? And this horse is very intelligent. More so than most people I’ve known in life :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha ha, would an intelligent horse be chasing a greenhouse? Nope… It would have prepared hard core base, concreted the base, put in anchors and anchored the bloody greenhouse to the anchors. No it loves the thrill of disentangling several metres of plastic from snoozing vines with hooves of forged steel and no opposable thumbs.

It doesn’t learn!

So what is it then, are you going to enlighten us? Or is it a random squiggle in a Venus symbol?

2 Likes

You were right about it being aimed at someone. Its a spell. For the moment thats as much as I can say just to make this manifest. Once it manifests I will more than happily tell my family at BALG what the meaning is.

2 Likes

One recititation of the Litany of the Shadow of Mars and the Litany of the Shadow of Mercury, plus menstrual blood and semen to charge it. This is just day one. Hows it feel now? :laughing:

2 Likes

The energies I feel just looking at that makes me feel unclean…

EDIT: I mean the second image after he started ‘charging’ it.

4 Likes