"What 'evil' did we recently?" :D

the death of millions of children from genocide, what side would make that ok?

1 Like

The side that committed it.

3 Likes

semantic. Surely good and evil exist.

sigh I’m not using semantics. You aren’t grasping this concept. There are no good and evil past ones own perception.

3 Likes

Okay I get it. Its abrogation.

Read through this. It will help…

And no, it is nothing close to abrogation.

2 Likes

It is clearly abrogation of personal responsibiity - which ironically is what the born-againers do all the time

Now, in regards to @Drachir’s original post;

Sapping energy from a bus full of people

1 Like

“yes… let the dark side fill you…”

3 Likes

Summoning Belial at the texas capital :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

I assume that you like those concepts, because you believe to be on the goody side.
~Or you are masochistic, and torture yourself with guilt.

I preffered the evil, then the good -but only until i realized that there was no real evil or good in the first place.
And be careful with empathy. Pathos = suffering.
Don’t forget who you are and where you stand -just because this person is suffering does it not mean that you suffer.

If you feel for him, you are actually switching positions -which is in some cases counterproductive -in a schizophrenic sense. If you “feel for him/her” you don’t just do that,
but you become her/him! But you are not him/her, if you don’t choose it.

2 Likes

Hm… we need more demons in churches, don’t you think? :thinking:
Its not necessarily evil… i guess…

“Evil” would be to use the method out of “the spider and the green butterfly” -that deathly blow powder, but instead of blowing it into someoney face, you just blow it into a church!

Well i did end up desecrating a church that was in the ritual space if that works lol :rofl:

2 Likes

Hm… could you open portals, and alter places, so at those average normies could see spirits?
If you could, then continue with summoning succubi …who could seduce the xians …and strip in front of everybody at the place XD

Sounds like something sitri would have fun with lmao

3 Likes

!! THE HYMN FOR THIS THREAD !!

Neither. it is neither okay, or not okay. it is simply what it is; an action. Unless you hate kids; in that case it is very okay for you, not so much for them. It is a perspective thing, perspectives only being relevant because we are here to experience them.

4 Likes

While we’re down here, we tend to see things in opposites, and the statement that there is no good and evil is an attempt to transcend the physical duality that we deal with, because in the grander scheme of things, duality doesn’t really exist, and these individual lives we lead barely matter. Also, at any moment, a tsunami could take out a whole populace, but it won’t be evil. Only when humans act can it be considered so.

Personally, I can’t stand to see needless suffering, but that is my personal moral compass in this individual life. I would much rather see content people or mercy killings, rather than needless fear and pain. Others aren’t bothered by that. Any old-money rich family alive today is only rich because one of their ancestors was the kind of person who could steal from people and even hurt or kill them for personal gain. I don’t like it, but it’s biology. Even animals do this in predator-prey relationships, and even vegans have to take something’s life to sustain their own (grains that never acted as seeds and grew baby plants, uprooted tubers that took the whole plant with them, etc.)

That needless suffering for duality and balance’s sake, and all the predation is part of why I have to exert effort not to constantly lament the fact that I have to live a physical biological life. But since I have to, why not cope, and realize that those suffering won’t have to do so for very long.

2 Likes

They got rid of my sigils??
~No problem! Just make new ones, and double the amount XD

since the presence of the sigil is enough, i placed most of the new ones as places that people won’t usually look at. ~like on the side of a brick that is facing the ground, like the corners of the fire-proof doors at the parking house, at the back side of pillars or the bottom surface of a metal box full with controls which is hanging on the wall

2 Likes

Coming soon, on balg:

[tiny] Vampiric sigils, in your inbox, and in libary books…and glued to your cars bottom…and written in the staircase of my neighbors, painted on trees and in parking lots I’m such a nice guy

1 Like