What entity can help with house-hunting?

So background story: me and my parents are working to move out of our house and into another state to be close to family. We had a house we wanted but sadly it was taken not long later. Our current place is on the market and already a bunch of people want it. But we don’t have a house to go to yet. We have searched a lot but havent found what we want. What entity can I work with that can help with leading us to the right place we want? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saint Joseph is great for buying and selling homes.

@Eye_of_Ra asked Lucifer for hers.

The Archangel Gabriel is said to have homes under his aegis.

4 Likes

My first thought is actually Hermes as he helps travellers and merchants among many other things

1 Like

Do you know in what way he had helped her find her house? I see her account is suspended.

1 Like

@Empress_Arianna can better answer that question. Eye of Ra was an old account of hers.

1 Like

I was very specific and asked for a home that had every thing I needed and was also in a price range I could afford and I needed the house within I believe it was two weeks.

He came through with everything I asked for. Ive been in that house for over 2 years now.

5 Likes

Thank you for your help

1 Like

That’s fantastic.

I am trying to connect with him this week about house hunting and so on. I decided to search if anyone had similar , and I found your.

Hopefully he will help me also. I trust him.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Your welcome :grinning:

1 Like

@Saibot good luck with everything!

1 Like

Thank you