What entities are associated with clouds?

I have an entity or maybe more that has put me on cloud/sky gazing at night. The unseen world comes to light for me when I do this. Today, I have to look at the sky at 7pm not sure what to expect. What I saw last night in the sky came to life when I tried soul travel. Does anyone on here have such instances with the sky?

2 Likes

Literally all ouranic entities are associated with the clouds. You’re going to have to narrow your search down a bit.

1 Like

I looked up mord elements on an entity I work with. No surprise Lilith is associated with clouds. Just read she was a, “Sumerian Goddess of the sky”. What I saw at exactly 7pm was a face of a beautiful woman. No doubt it was her.

1 Like

angels probably and maybe even aliens since they come from the stars…

1 Like

One option I would think of would be Lucifer. He is after all the Lord of the Air. I think you would be right with Lillith as well. I do know you work with both

3 Likes

Funny u said that. I see him too in clouds. Actually what I saw in the sky last night turned out to be what happened when I soul travelled with hlp from a user on here. What they thought would happen was different from what actually happen. The crescent moon was above my hse last night. Tonight, I have a half moon on top of my hse. Interested to see what happens.

2 Likes

By the way, with Lilith too, she manifests herself in a beautiful scent. I once woke up to the smell of flowers let’s say roses. I asked, is that u Lilith, and she said yes. I’ll try soul travel again tonight n see if anything I saw in the clouds is what may happen during this soul travel attempt. Still not good at it

3 Likes

Or maybe your being guided to use your skills towards the weather. Have you seen Men Who Stare at Goats? Theres a lot of truth hidden in that movie

1 Like

How humorous. :thinking:

1 Like

sylphs. Approach them by first invoking the Elemental King of Air; Paralda. He is quite approachable if your intentions are honourable.

2 Likes

King Paralda is air elemental. He could be useful.

1 Like

In slavic mythology are entities that have power over clouds, storms and hail, they are called “Płanetnicy” (plural) or “Płanetnik” (singular). Other names they are called is “Chmurnik” or “Obłocznik”- this can be translated as “Cloudman”. In legends they are souls of people that died sudden death, or suicide.
And you can try to gain his favor by throwing flour into the wind or fire :wink:

1 Like

@Warlock @ElectricDragon, interesting. I didn’t know that. Ive only worked with Lucifer whose element too is air. I’ll check him out. Thanx.

2 Likes

Hey, thanx for the info but I’m staying away from the dead. I did necromancy accidentally b4 n the spirit wouldn’t leave me even with banishing. He finally left maybe a wk n a 1/2 later.

1 Like

beelzebub/enlil is the lord of air and winds
and zeus/jupiter…