What else must I do?

Probably the one that costs $20

My one piece of advice is to not go for an angry birds clone. That market is extreeeemely saturated. The pentagram was a nice touch though.

As for the balloon on, I’d say start it slower and progressively work the speed up… That high of a speed immediately was nuts.

1 Like

So should I delete it ? Or leave it up but just stop promoting it ?

Lol yeah it was a star so I said this could use a good touch .

Got it.

1 Like

Also a pay to remove ads option. Money in your pocket.

1 Like

Leave it up, no sense hiding your work. Show how you progress as your apps get better

2 Likes

Do you mean remove the ads and make it a pay to play app ?

Oh wait never mind I understand what you meant .

You are kidding, right? I just explained this. Nearly every successful person on Earth who will speak on the subject will tell you to give of yourself for free if you want more abundance to flow in to you. Just look at what the creators of this forum have done, for example.

Why would anyone pay for an app that nobody has heard of when there are literally 1,000,000 that people can use for free that are excellent? It had best be the cutting edge of innovation or it will be swallowed in a sea of free apps. There are ways to monetize it while still billing it as free.

1 Like

Hello. Okay, I saw your games on the link you shared. Well, there are a lot of issues to point out. Both games smell amateurism at 1000 miles away.
The game app market is VERY saturated with high quality games. What would make an average user go for your games instead of the quality ones? For first your games have to be very attractive. That’s something lacking because I didn’t feel pushed to try them at all.

If you want to start in the game app market, find an original idea and get very good artists. This alone would suffice.
Good luck.

1 Like

I don’t have any money that’s why I took the amateur way

You have to find some funds first. The app game market is no place for amateurs. Sadly. I think the only thing you could do about these games is to improve them from the core… Better gameplay, original idea, better arts. I think that’s what the demons wanted to tell you.

1 Like

Yeah what could I possibly know about this kind of stuff…

2 Likes

Try to do money magick instead so that you can fund your works.

1 Like

But I don’t have any avenues for the money to flow in to me .

Might want to get an education as sadly the recruiters do want evidence of school completion if you want to get hired by a games software company. Just a thought.

1 Like

I’m not trying to get hired by a game company .

Maybe you know something I do not; I am merely echoing the sentiments of a daemon, which are supported by the likes of entrepreneurs like Warren Buffet or Robert Kiyosaki. I tend to take advice from sources like that, much for the reasons I have divulged above; I have found value in what they offer and so they have freely gained my attention and energy.

1 Like

Write a decent balg forum app and you’d have everyone here as users. I tried to a while back but the new interface was difficult to work with and I’m a pretty amateur developer. Mostly just build custom ROMs.

4 Likes

When it comes to magical intention, be very clear about what you are asking the entity to do. Also, it doesn’t hurt to think about the entire process as a type of fire and forget missile. You pull the trigger with the ritual, then you sit back and let it do its job, but if you keep on entering commands, trying to make the missile do what you already wanted it to do, then you’re going to throw it off course, and the missile will have to work harder to get back on course.

You have to grind the interweb. I have made a lot of money through search engine optimization and whatnot. You need a website and then you have to grind the link. You want the link on sites with the highest page rank possible. Social media is great I like Youtube and Google Plus. I suggest fiverr to help you bring in the cheddar. Google Pages is free websites and yeah Google like favorites itself over other sites. Usually every seven months or so Google rolls out new page rank so your sites go up. You gotta ping googles search bot though. Dumb question here. Have you put your apps on google? Google Play Magick is fun and it can put your mind in the zone on things but it is just one part of the solution. Ritual+faith+physical effort = profit. Sometimes its better to be broad than narrow. I suggest just bang on your work at the apps and do general money magick. There is enough of it out there so that you have plenty of variety and won’t get bored. If you generate revenue from other sources as a side effect you can always spend some on marketing your app.