What does this song feel like

Hello, made a beat a few nights ago and really curious what kind of energy you get off this.
To be clear, I’m not interested in recognition or the number of likes or listens I have. I’m solely interested in how it makes you feel. Also try not to let the title influence you if possible SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

2 Likes

Even though you basically hit me with: “Yo, can you listen to my mixtape.” I am here for it. haha If it were on Spotify, it’d be on my writing list.

I actually really like dark, menacing music, and I get some real Silent Hill vibes from this piece. The beat gives me an action vibe, like something I’d hear during a stealth scene in an action film. In my mind it’s PROB got a SWAT team in it but I’m a walking bag of cliches.

In terms of feeling, I get a feeling like something is creeping in the shadows. It’s like something is watching me. It’s pretty dope.

5 Likes

I love it, and it had a Cthulu/Leviathan feel to me.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

Thanks! Really appreciate this info

1 Like

It’s incredibly slow and like a mix of terminator meets zelda. It made me feel frustrated and impatient like I was hungry for a little more but just not getting it.

1 Like

Very interesting and dark, haunted music.

1 Like

I think you should sell this to game studios that specialize in horror games. It’s got a great tone to it.

1 Like

It was dark and ambient, my kind of music. I also felt very focused while listening to it.

1 Like

6e4e5b72a85a1e1e102dbbd2c41ffe58

1 Like