What does this means?

So I’ll would do meditation or use a sigil to contact Lucifer but I never get anything and after I do it my ears ring for hours but not real loud or pain full… What dose that mean?

2 Likes

Means he… or something else is speaking to you. Well, trying.

3 Likes

Do not meditate too much. Just try to get into theta-gamma sync as soon as possible.

4 Likes

How do I hear what he/she are saying or trying to tell me?

2 Likes

Ok thanks

2 Likes

You’re welcome. If you have doubts about that, try searching the forum for more details. I wish you success.

3 Likes

How do I get to that state?

2 Likes

Don’t you get dizzy at the same time?. I have the symptoms you described plus lightheaded for at least 24 hs.

2 Likes

Yes, I would get dizzy if I do it for a long time. And yes I have got light headed. But sometimes I will hear the ring out of no where…

3 Likes

I know the feeling! Feels like my brain is downloading “info” or something like a violent waterfall.

2 Likes

Yes… So what does that mean?

2 Likes

Well, from where I stand and the type of ritual I perform it’s like the connection was made (I somehow hear the entity talking in my head… not super clear but still I hear her) and after everything is done the connection is still active and (maybe) knowledge is still coming to me. That’s what I got so far.

3 Likes

Like you would get random ideas or something?

2 Likes

If you mean the communication with the entity, yes. It’s like short sentences, sometimes words. And after is all done, I get ideas. Like I see in my head how to do a spell… not the entire thing, but parts of it. Its weird.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply but I was just trying to contact Lucifer but didn’t get no answer… I felt like my body had no weight or my body was numb what do that means?

2 Likes

Sorry I’m late on this one. I believe that those sensations mean that you were in deep trance. Those are the symptoms of when you’re about to astral travel. I would recommend you to keep on working on your meditations and eventually you’ll get the answers you are looking for.