What does this lil birb feel like to you?

What use has this plushie been? has it been a means of comfort?

Yeah. In the past. Back then I probably couldnā€™t have felt what else was attached to the plushie. Because I feel like there are multiple layers of energy. What people put into it

If you knew for certain there are things only you can see, and others are wrong, would that aid you in self-respect? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah. That concept is very new to me, since perception in this problem is new to me.

1 Like

Have you ever cleansed it of any old energies that may have latched on it during those times?

Not itā€™s specifically, but since then Iā€™veDone a few banishing. Probably not enough on the right places, I probably am not doing it correctly. I donā€™t feel that energy. Certainly not any sour energy. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable in my room, but Iā€™m not quite sure what itā€™s from. I donā€™t think itā€™s that

Doing a banishing of a place and grounding/cleansing an object arenā€™t the same thing. Either way itā€™s either you or the plushie. Since itā€™s your plushie it could very well simply be you.

5 Likes

When I look I feel a tightness in my chest and a strange warm sensation.

It doesnā€™t feel uncomfortable or wrong to me. But I will probably cleanse the place once I get back. Still, I feel like thereā€™s something else I need to do and Iā€™m not quite sure where to start.

Iā€™m not saying it should feel that way to you, youā€™re use to it. Iā€™m an outside looking in an unbiased source. So if you dont feel what I feel itā€™s either because A. youā€™re use to it so itā€™s normal to you. B. the different experiences in scanning. or C. Iā€™m wrong.

4 Likes

Same

1 Like

Honestly, I feel like if you were to give it some energy, it may ā€œwake upā€. Now, to be clear, giving it energy and expecting a result can itself produce result.

What Iā€™m suggesting is keep it near you or near a source of energy that it can pick up on over time, more like an ambient charging that a direct on, like you sending it directly.

May not be anything, but if somethingā€™s bound and quiet, a slow awakening may take place.

Lot of other people on here more gifted/skilled than me, but thatā€™s what I saw in my head.

1 Like

Yup! I immediately felt love from it when I saw it. It was gentle and comforting.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦but at the same time, I do have to agree that the energy feels concealed- maybe even muddled.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t know! I do agree something is up, but the object itself was a gift from someone I care about. I suspect some aspect of his energy is within it?

It feels sweet to me. Like I could hold it and feel it. Take in what itā€™s like to touch it. I feel warmth from it. Like I could tell it all my secrets and there they would remain.

It feels alot like my pound puppy honestly. I can remember holding my pound puppy as a little girl and crying and crying into him. And he would let me cry and consume all my hurt and all my secrets.

This bird feels like that. Like I could just hold this sweet bird and pour my heart out to him and heā€™d absorb it all and help me feel better.

2 Likes

Donā€™t be scared this little guy is a comforter.

3 Likes

Idk why but it has a sense of a turkuyse colored freshnes to it almost like mint and coolnes.

In the vibe Note.

Energetycly it is Sonic blue it Streams out sonic blue buble spheres out it combined with the freshnes effect it should be soothing.

Aura it has a thin layered neon pink sphere it gets easyly charged by entitys mainly good ones and from the right human beings touches and contact(s).

It is like a litle programmed Watcher who allways needs (from the right and the good Entitys and humans) a litle attention touch and conection. Otherwhise it attracts to sustain itself with it predesrcibed vibes to get that charge again.

Yeah and thats it what i get from that
Birby.
:zap::snake::zap:
Serpentslight
T.F.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know who did it, but itā€™s really sweet considering my circumstances,

1 Like

I just realized something, I am leaving him in a room that I recently put a powerful symbol in that sort of does ā€œgood stuffā€ relating to healing. Since heā€™s in it, I am realizing that if he had any past issues along with whatever other properties he had, they must be better now.

2 Likes