What does it mean?!?!?

I keep seeing sycronicities of 111, 222, 444, and, 888, along with my ex’s name. We separated a while ago and just recently cut off contact with each other. I don’t think we’re going to get back together, but the signs seem to point to the opposite. Could someone complete a reading on me and let me know anything of me and/or him so I can clear up my confusion? Thanks!

111: self -conscience, intuition, manifestation of your desires into your reality.
222: balance and tranquility, faith.
444: you have spiritual aid at the moment and everything is going “according to plan”. Someone is there to help you and is trying to make contact.
888: abundance, be it financial or in your relationship maybe.

Now what does that have to do with your ex…
Manifestations into your reality: maybe you wanted that person away and it happened, or you want them back and it’s about to happen. Whatever the case ,someone is helping. Is it your guardians? Another entity? They are letting you know that right now this is all that you need and things are taking a turn for the better, hence the abundance in your life. Is it abundance in finances? Or maybe in your love life?
Are they trying to tell you that you should move on or that you should get back to him/her?
Girl, I think the first, because of the number 222. I think that balance in your life was acquired when you two broke up. Maybe it was something you wanted deep inside.
But I’m no expert, note that :sweat_smile: