What does it mean working with Spirits/Demons/Angels?

Greeting to everyone.
Sorry if this is an obvious question I am still new on this and I have not made contact yet with the spirits.
I just wanted to find out

1. What does it mean working with Spirits/Demons/Angels? - What types of tasks will I be doing.
  2. Does the spirit expect me to behave differently and how will I know.
  3. How do you know what work you need to do and how
  4. What if you have no idea if u are given work by the demons
  5. What if u don’t do the work
  6. How do you detect or know if you have work to do for the spirits.
  7. Will you be killed or injured if you don’t follow the spirit rules.
  8. Can I summon without drawing and standing inside the circle.

Please give me one scenario example of one worked successfully done for spirit and one not done correctly for the spirit. (I want to know how the spirit will respond if u doesn’t do the work correctly.)

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight

1 Like

Why was I called? lol

2 Likes

You tend to give solid answers to these kinds of questions lol.

4 Likes

Well, since you put it that way @anon48079295…lol

@maffapl

1: You won’t be doing any tasks if you don’t want to. You command, not the spirit. The spirit gives advice and guidance but it is always your choice whether to follow it or not.

2: No, most spirits do not expect you to behave any differently than you usually do.

3: Trial and error.

4: Then you shouldn’t be summoning demons until you can actually communicate with them.

5: Again, it is always your choice not to follow the advice of any spirit.

6: They will tell you if they expect something from you. Again, if you can’t communicate with spirits, you should not be summoning them until you can.

7: No.

8: Yes.

3 Likes
  1. What does it mean working with Spirits/Demons/Angels? - What types of tasks will I be doing.
    This depends on who you call and what you need to work on. If you call on one for help with a specific task, that would change this, too.

2. Does the spirit expect me to behave differently and how will I know.
    Generally, they’ve been very patient and understanding with me. I simply treat them with respect and expect the same from them.

3. How do you know what work you need to do and how
    They’ve told me some of the things I need to work on. I also understand that some things need to be experienced.

4. What if you have no idea if u are given work by the demons
    They should tell you, but it’s not like this is a job interview. The things you would be given as tasks should be things to help you grow.

5. What if u don’t do the work
    Then you don’t real that benefit. Maybe the benefit is finally learning a task/topic to a certain level. Maybe you’re expected to try and fail to learn something from it. You won’t gain anything from not doing them.

6. How do you detect or know if you have work to do for the spirits.
    The first part is learning to detect and communicate with spirits. Then, you can talk with them about any tasks.

7. Will you be killed or injured if you don’t follow the spirit rules.any
    Maybe your pride will take a hit from their admonishments. They may decide to stop working with you if you continue to not work on yourself.

8. Can I summon without drawing and standing inside the circle.
    I haven’t used one for evocation.

1 Like

Thanks for replying @anon39079500
This depends on who you call and what you need to work on. If you call on one for help with a specific task, that would change this, too.-----> Say I want to change my life from being poor to being super wealthy in terms of money property vehicles and most importantly to achieve immortality. Please just give one or two examples of tasks i myt come across from spirits.

They may decide to stop working with you if you continue to not work on yourself.-----> Does this mean I wont suffer any consequences from the spirits.

Can I summon without drawing and standing inside the circle.
I haven’t used one for evocation. ------->When or in which situations am I compelled to use the circle or any protection. or what type of spirits should I use the circles on.

Thanks to all for the response.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight thank you for replying

4.Then you shouldn’t be summoning demons until you can actually communicate with them. ----> Please advise how do I go about learning to communicate with the spirits without actually contacting them. Sorry man I am in the learning process and try my best to avoid mistakes.

But thanks again for ur contribution.

I’m not going to know what those tasks are. They will all involve some kind of work (A LOT) both external and internal. What that is will depend on you, your strengths, your weaknesses, and the paths you have available that they can help capitalize on.

You have to give them stuff to work with, recognize and take the opportunities they give, and continue to work your ass off. Doesn’t mean an opportunity won’t come back around.

From my point of view, if they can help you achieve something, they can help take it away or make it harder for you. Doesn’t mean they will. If someone’s going to be a dbag, they likely won’t even bother working with them - unless they need a lesson or several. Depends on if it’s worth their time or not.

I am not going to be any sort of authority in this area. If you need to balance the elements in your working area, you’d user a circle for that. Some people use them for some sort of protection. If I were to use one, it would be to concentrate the energies into a specific area - to limit the reach of the energies of the working (with me inside of it and those I’m calling also inside of it).

All the time I have for now. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Thanks a great deal @anon39079500 I really got clarity from your responses. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Glad I could help. Hopefully, others will chime in.

1 Like

yes, especially if still new to magic, thanks for taking time to assist man.

2 Likes

Hmm it depends on what you want to do exactly, do you want practical results or to build a relationship with a spirit or gain knowledge from them directly? and how are you going to do your rituals (from what book etc.)?

1 Like

@Dankquanicus Thanks for your input, you just gave me an idea to formulate my approach to magic.
Just in addition to your comment, YES I want practical results and to build a relationship with a spirit and gain knowledge from them directly. I am still looking around which books and materials to use as I am just starting up in magic. But thanks all for the contributions I am already gaining more knowledge here and its amazing.

For practical magick, you don’t need to be able to see or hear spirits, and most likely won’t ask anything of you, and you don’t really need to worry about that depending on the ritual you are going to perform. I recommend getting the books from The Gallery of Magick, they are brilliant for beginners and give excellent and powerful results, without any paraphernalia needed (except for some of their old books).

1 Like

I second the recommendation of Gallery of Magick books. I have learned a LOT from the occult books available on kindle. Long before I actually joined this forum, I spent a good amount of time reading posts and discussions on here. My knowledge and use of magic has grown a lot in a relatively short period of time- if you look up keywords using the search feature, you should be able to find a bunch of useful information and well rounded discussions on what you’re looking for.
You aren’t under any obligation to any spirit you contact. If they don’t want to talk to you, they won’t. You can just be yourself, and treat them with the same respect you would with any other person. You’ll discover as you go that there are so many different ways of doing things, that you’re gonna hear conflicting opinions. You just do what feels best to you, and don’t worry about perfection. Trial+error/learning by doing is a big thing in getting familiar with Magick. You don’t have to worry about getting every little detail right. Just be honest, willing, and have basic respect. :slight_smile:

1 Like

More and more information seem to be coming to my attentions, @Dankquanicus when you say I don’t need to be able to see or hear spirits for practical magick. My question would be, spiritual ascent,astral travel, summoning spirits and attaining immortality in your view would this be examples where I need need to be able to see or hear spirits for practical magick. Lastly cant I summon the spirits just to ask for Rolls Roys. LOL. Would that be offensive to the spirits, LOL. Thanks for advising on The Gallery of Magick. I am getting a copy.

1 Like

@nbns , thanks for the advise. I am so happy that you helping and I do follow on you points. Thanks and much appreciated.

Hmm it would aid immensly, and I don’t think it would be worth it to try it without being able to hear and see spirits… so if that is your goal, work on your clairs/“astral senses”.

You can absolutely, most wouldn’t find it offensive (obviously I can’t speak for all spirits, but under the Goetia, Angels, Olympic Spirits, you will not be judged.), it is your sincere desire. Honestly, you can ask them for anything, no matter how small the desire is or how trivial it seems.

I wouldn’t recommend going for that as your first try though, you might be disappointed… ask for smaller things first.

thanks for you comprehensive reply @Dankquanicus. I am in a better understanding now much appreciated.

1 Like