What does it mean when you hear names of demons or gods?

Sinds a few days i hear names of Gods,deities,demons and goddess.
The first time i hear the name Diana and saw a forest and a wolf the second time i hear the name Belial and saw a shadow.What can this mean?it appear out it nowhere.and Today i feelt a presence i asked who they where they say the great ones,the keepers,the darkness and the light.

2 Likes

Hiya OP! Belial works for Diana, so, to me it sounds like that presence was Belial coming to fetch you onto your path which, clearly, includes Diana. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€¦it might be a sign to reach out and try to connect with those entities. :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Do anybody know which demon work with Artemis and Gala?i heard ther name when i read this.

Anyway thanks for reply,I will answer ther call:)

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure, but I did a quick search and came up with the below link so it really may be a calling to reach out to these spiritsā€¦

1 Like

Does Lucifer work with any God or deity?

If you are seeing duality as a theme, Iā€™d question if you have any known shamans in your family or that history.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re reaching out to you. Lord Belial did the same to me.

2 Likes

Not that i know i dont know my family, I only know my mother but she its not interested in magick.

How did lord Belial reach out to you?

1 Like

He said his name to me while I was at work. I work outside, so I looked around, confused. He said it again, and I realized it was in my head. What was particularly confusing is that the way he pronouced it was different from what I thought it was, so outloud, I said it my way. He then said it a third time, correcting me, and adding that I call him Lord Belial.

1 Like

Some months ago during a Tai Chi lesson I had the thought ā€œBelialā€ which may had the meaning that he was either there, or ā€˜callingā€™ me.
Actually, once in a while, I also think about the paperā€™s smell of a copy of Lemegeton I once owned (and the book reminds me of the Goetic entities)ā€¦ Odd, but maybe itā€™s something inspiring me to stay motivated with the occult.

2 Likes