What does it mean when a spirit sigil appears in your mind?

what happens when a spirit sigil suddenly appears in your head and you feel a rush of energy between the heart and solar chakras, at the point where the snakes intersect, and you feel weakness in your legs and you can only think of that spirit? somehow like ecstasy.
My apologies for poor English and poor knowledge of the chakras.

1 Like

hm… the most obvious answer would be that the spirit seriously wants you to contact him/her…
The only somewhat similar experience i had was when i asked Raziel for knowledge of magick and i spent a big chunk of the night tripping balls (i dont do drugs) having sigils popping up in my one after the other in fast successions.

The chakra part could be just that spirit’s energy affects (or is related to) that area of the chakra system. I remember when i was watching a video about King Paimon my heart chakra was going wild. I was told back them that King Paimon had something to do with that chakra (dont know if it’s true or not… but made sense enough at the time)

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!

I would say some spirit wishes to commune with you. The way you speak seems the spirit is solar in nature or atleast had a aspect with it.

1 Like

Thank you very much. Can such stimuli cause addiction in an individual? Can we generally become dependent on their energy?

It is possible. Think of it putting a roasted turkey in front of a hungry person.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m already starting to think I’m losing my mind.

The same thing happened to me. Don’t worry, you’re not losing your mind, it’s the spirit communicating with you - it might be that you already have some kind of connection with the spirit, but weren’t aware of it. To have a sigil come up so prominently isn’t random, I think there’s some compatibility between you and the spirit. I would pursue further communication and stay open for what the spirit might tell you through dreams and such.

As for the addiction: it can become very addictive to some people, it’s like constant euphoria. It’s important to try and ground yourself and if that spirit is not parasitic, it will back off a bit so as to not overwhelm you when you make it clear that it’s getting a bit much. Should you feel that something is off or something feels wrong to you, banish immediately. A parasite will fck off, a benign spirit will adapt to your nervous system and not over-stimulate it.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I will do so.

1 Like

So having a spirit sigil pop up alot or scryed alot in my mind might be a sign to communicate?

1 Like

yes, it seems so.

1 Like

Dang…hmm…I thought it was just me being odd lol.

1 Like