What does it mean to have an emotional reaction to someone before you meet them

So i met this guy over a year ago threw tinder,
once i saw his pic i felt something and ive been reviewing this lately as ive never actually been stunned by any man before like this, i never feel anything at first sight, im the type who has to get to know someone before desciding i like them, but anyways, im lightly spiritual and been trying to put meaning to it ig, could it be some type of soul bound? I know about things like twin flames, soul mates, soul companions and karmic relationships, and maybe even love spells, i seem to like everything about him, even the bad things and have reached a level of honesty abd communication ive never had with a man, and our appitite for sex has gone dark in a way i really like, its very freeing, but based on this info if any of you have ever experienced this, what would you say it is? Some sort of cosmic tie?

2 Likes

Welcome @Angel_MR. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

This happened to me only once. He ended up being my soulmate. I adore him. He is perfect to me and the most handsome man in the world. He also drive me nuts sometimes :woman_shrugging:t2:. From what you side that’s what this guy is to you, but if that is true he should react in the same way. Since soulmates are both ways. In my opinion this is definitely looking like a soulmate connecting which is so so so amazing. I would dig in more for sure. Try to find y’all a past lives etc.

2 Likes

I’ve had this once we were not soul mates oh but how I wish we were lol any way we were n still are twin flames being with him of I seen him was like two deer stuck in head lights and the world around us slowed down even to this day we aren’t together but I very much still love and adore him you have a good thing going there and your very lucky it only happens once in a life time you know and some of us don’t get that chance at all but I am wishing you a long happy loving relationships with this guy cause you deserve to be loved and happy I won’t do a scan on your life I tend to accidently tap in ppl past from time to time but I will say it’s no joke that soul mates actually do exist

2 Likes