What does it feel like to have senses?

What does it feel like to have an open third eye, clairaudience and other senses? Does it get in the way of everyday life if you are unable to turn off the additional information? Can you turn off your senses at will? Does everyone who has ever evoked have an open third eye? Could someone lose their mind if they open their third eye if scrying for example made them feel very confused about reality? I scryed a few times and had to stop because I felt like I was losing touch with reality.

1 Like
  1. What does it feel like to have an open third eye, clairaudience and other senses?
    A - Normal, because this is an analogy, and not a very good one - it’s not like a switch. Everybody can sense things beyond the 5 physical senses, everybody has a subconscious that gets all of it. How much your conscious communicates with your subconscious is the measure of how “open” your senses are.

2. Does it get in the way of everyday life if you are unable to turn off the additional information?
    A - It can do, then you ask yourself to tone it down a notch and you do - you are in charge. Unless you think you aren’t, and give your power away. Take it back.

3. Can you turn off your senses at will?
    Not easily, but people do it all the time. Children are taught to ignore them, and in the ignoring they lose the communication, “turning” them off - again, not a switch, more like turning the volume down. Turn it down enough and it can feel like it’s not there. Anyone and everyone can turn it back up with work, by listening to yourself. Honor the messages and you’ll get more, ignore them or be negative about them, and you get less.

4. Does everyone who has ever evoked have an open third eye?
    Yes because nobody’s “eye” is “closed”. Evoking does not automatically put you in deep communication with all the info your subconscious knows.

5. Could someone lose their mind if they open their third eye if scrying for example made them feel very confused about reality?
    Depends what you think “losing your mind” means. I think there’s a difference between biochemical brain dysfunction and having a lot of new information to process. Try not to fear - you attract what you fear and make it real, when it’s not necessary.

6. I scryed a few times and had to stop because I felt like I was losing touch with reality.
    That’s fine - be kind to yourself and take your time. There’s a lot most people don’t know.
    It’s a symptom of our very mental and disconnected age. It takes time to process a lot f new information, it sets of chain reactions of inner work that also need time to follow - this is part of he journey.

6 Likes

The third eye is never closed, but it feels normal, there’s no real feeling to it in my opinion. Personally I feel as though if you’re losing touch with reality when doing this that there’s something wrong because while I can see the two blend there often times has a clear distinction.

3 Likes