What does being gay mean to you, spiritually?

Well if they explain homosexuals then they have to explain DMT, marijuana, Peyote, you know all the shit they lied to us about when they said they were more dangerous than alcohol. You know the war on drugs and then its THIS BUDS FOR YOU!

I can see you have the same problem I have: critical thinking. Lol i dont just roll over when they tell me to…lol

1 Like

I personally dont think it means anything. Or is something that’s of any importance. Your sexual preference considering that’s homosexuality exists in animals as well. But I do think you should process your psych about it though. For the simple reason of psychological trauma can affect how you behave. Like a female who was raped might project that into all men. And therefore be lesibian. When not all men are like that. So same thing with being gay. Is there underlining hate for your father and for you self that makes you want to dress like a women, you be transgender. Or is there a underlining missing of your father who wasnt there. So it manifests in this way. I find no problem in it but I do find problem in those things we choose to ignore. Or push into the darkness of our minds.

I think you make some interesting points which are true in very few cases. Jungs shadow is real and people certainly do project etc. I would ask you how many gay folks do you know well? Because EVERY single seriously gay person I know (not experimenting) say they knew they were gay as long as they can remember. Which coincidentally is how long I remember being straight. Great points though.

3 Likes

In any country other than a culturally Western one and some European, gays are persecuted. Not just Muslim. You might be feeling sheltered because you live in a Western culture where LGBT rights has become properly enforced in the last decade. I myself am all about moving forward, but to silence facts because they make you uncomfortable helps no one.

This is just ignorant. But I do agree that gay people, like everyone, should focus on the positives.

3 Likes

As a bisexual woman I feel very good about it. It means that I have more opportunity to give love. I lean more towards females than I do males, but that is only because of abuse I’ve taken from men.

It does sadden me, however, and scare me that the recent wave of “sjw” stuff has come to being against people who are bisexual. I hope all of this chaos and annoyance in the past two years will subside quickly enough. We have more important issues to worry about in the world.

2 Likes

There are people who’d be offended by what you’ve said but I get where you’re coming from.

Trauma certainly alters behavior and the brain at a deep level. I’d say that if someone biologically heterosexual only has gay sex due to trauma that may be an argument that sexuality really is fluid. More so in some than others. But it doesn’t sound like too much of an incredible feat for me. A brain that has been broken from trauma could learn to associate horniness with a different gender than what they’re programmed to like. I don’t think hating your parent or self is enough to change your orientation, there’d have to be other issues there.

See I know I’m gay, so there’s my personal understanding right there. All my friends are straight so they often direct their questions about it to me. If you don’t know someone who is gay then it’s hard to get that information about it. I’m thinking now of the YouTuber Blaire White who is transgender and conservative, and all the comments she gets from conservative fans who had no idea about what it was like to be transgender since it’s something that is so politically adopted by liberals, and that she’s educated them so much.

2 Likes

I don’t agree with you except the point of being positive. But again you make the mistake of thinking that it is worse for gays.
There will always be hate against everyone.
Hate against jews, hate against white people, against colored people, against woman, hate against straight people, against everyone!
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and move on.
After a while you get tired of seeing everyone that feel sorry for themselves and think that they are privileged to be protected against hate or mean people.
Hit back and move on. Grow some skin on your nose and stop complaining.
It’s not against you, you seem to be a good human being. It’s against all the people complaining and demand that they should be treated different and should have a safe space.
I wish you all the love in the world!

2 Likes

i know a lot of beautiful openly gay and lesbian folks. I also know some who just need to come out of the closet because they are taking up too much space in there… but I digress. Almost all of them have said that they’ve always known they were not hetero. I knew that I was different from the smallest age I can remember. I used to think that I’d know I was in love with the right girl because I would actually feel something for her. Didn’t work that way though. By the time I figured that out I was confused, feeling devil possessed, and horrible. I didn’t come out until college.

My frustration with the mainstream conservative Christian viewpoint on homosexuality is that I’ve chosen this lifestyle and apparently can stop anytime I want. As if they, being straight could do the same. I wish that were the case because I would not have chosen this for myself. There’s been very little “gay” anything about this.

2 Likes

That is so great! I wish I had had friends like you growing up. Your kids will have an awesome dad.

There is hate against everyone, I’m not talking about that. From the beginning you’ve projected onto me the idea that I think gay people need extra privileges and that I myself am a victim. You feel the need to tell me to ‘toughen up’ and ‘get over it’ when all I did was ask gay people how being gay effected them spiritually. It has nothing to do with complaining, but you feel the need to chip in with absolute nonsense. Make a post about your separate opinions that are completely irrelevant to this topic. You think you’re helping but you’re derailing and saying that people should ignore realities, like that there isn’t a lot of hate against gay people out there.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that sexuality has no correlation with spirituality. All sexuality is, is a series of chemical reactions, specifically for reproduction and for males the expelling of seamen in the body. After death, you leave your biological body, so sexualality will most likely disapate. It’s irrelavant.

1 Like

I just cant get down like that. My parents didn’t mind a bit to take a minute out of their busy day to remind us that all people deserve respect, no matter what differences they have. Which is a nice way of saying beat you with a paddle with Proverbs 13:24 etched into it. I hate people for good reasons like when they wear socks with sandals or wear cowboy hats and sing shit like chew tobacco spit. Dimebag Darrell gunned down on stage and we can’t get Blake Shelton or Luke Bryan within a mile of gun club. If you’re going to kill musicians have some taste dude, I’ll take you to where Poison lives…dont need nothing but a [BOOM] a bullet proof vest dude…

2 Likes

I feel you. I’m Pansexual. I get a lot of hate from both inside the LGBT community AND from heterosexual people. The words “special snowflake” get thrown at me a lot.

I identify as a non-binary pansexual. Spiritually, it gives me balance. I am indiscriminate, I am equal.

3 Likes

Special snowflake is the best they can muster? Lol…you ever notice these same people are always the ones who get abducted by aliens? They never pick up Johnny Depp. I wonder if they ever thought maybe the aliens are involved in a clean up the universe pact, you know pick you up make sure your thumbs are fully opposable fill cavities straighten your teeth and split…from one special snowflake to another…this is a good theory. I crack myself up…

You know what? You are totally right about me going on about toughening up, that was not what this thread was about and I’m sorry about that.
I fell in the trap as I’ve read so many threads lately so I assumed that this was heading that way to. I bow my self and back away.

2 Likes

Yeah I know. Tried haveing a intellectual discussion with this before and did not go well at all and you’ll be surprised how many homosexsuals and transgender have a missing parent.

Now not eveyone who has a missing parent is gay or transgender. But pain has many ways of manfiesting. Men who grew up in single parent household and the single parent was a mother. Are more prone to drop out of school, enter crime, and go to prision. Outside of magick mens well being is a huge issue to me. Considering were doing bad right now in America. With riseing rates of suscide in America and the UK.

Studying the psychological reasonings for it you’ll notice it comes from a internal hate. Many men growing up without thier fathers and then also growing up in a culture where it’s okay to laugh and abuse men. It plays a part. Mind you those statistics are even taking fact the amount of men who take drugs and eventually od and die from that. It’s very sad and i noticed that homosexuality and transgender can come from this trauma.

Transgender I think a little more then homosexuality. I wish I knew the videos name but it showed how a little boy was acting like a little girl and they brought the little boy to a psychiatrist. And fount out that the little boy thought that acting like a girl would bring him more love from mommy and daddy. If you ever look up studio brule it’s a good YouTube channel that talks about the abuse men go through and how its have very serious negative effects.

3 Likes

But as a bisexual I would say that I haven’t found any negative or positive part when engaging in magic. I’m pretty new in magic so who knows what happens later. But what I understand magic doesn’t seem to care what sexual orientation you are.
I am as everyone else in here.

3 Likes

Incorrect. Plenty of LGBT people in the community grew up in a whole household. Trans people are that way because of hormones in the womb, not because they didn’t get enough love.
I studied the psychology and biology of gender identity and sexual orientation.

3 Likes

There is nothing special about being gay, we are all in this fucked up world together.

4 Likes