What does BALG forum's books of shadow and grimoires look like?

What does BALG forum’s books of shadow and grimoires look like?

What inspired them?
what’s in them?

This one was a gift to me from my stepfather. He bound it himself. It was a really nice gift so I do the best I can to make every page count.

11 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

The inside of my eyelids.

9 Likes

Same

5 Likes

all of your look so neat and ocd lol and mines like :

and

7 Likes

and yes i did write …“read at your own risk” :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Hahah . . . I dunno, you’d be amazed what kind of information pushes some people over the edge lol

6 Likes

i just know if anyone in my family finds it…well they were warned before they opened it lol

4 Likes

I just got an image in my head of cracking open my kid’s Hellow Kitty notebook, only to see detailed instructions on how to summon Yog-Sathoth lol, then losing my mind in obsession.

6 Likes

it could happen :joy:

4 Likes

I said to my mom: “yea hey this is my book of shadows, don’t read it” and she was like “aww hell no!! Do I want to be cursed or what” :joy:

But seriously peoples let’s show our books :star_struck:

5 Likes

I think I posted mine somewhere before :thinking: Anyway here they are, my primary grimoire and the one I started in high school that is way easier to carry around

Then there’s my late primary school period grimoire and my pocket grimoire that I still keep in my jacket pocket

Older ones were either destroyed or lost

4 Likes

Keeping it simple.

4 Likes

Like others here, keeping things simple.

5 Likes

Did you get yours at the dollar store to?

1 Like

Force Exchange, so pretty much.

2 Likes

Cheap works man :blush:

2 Likes

Damn straight, plan to bind my own once I’m home. Until then this will serve as a “rough draft” so to speak.

2 Likes

Nothing fancy

8 Likes