What does a fox mean?

Well everyone has something like this in his life, but I’m unsure what foxes do with this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes you are right everyone does have shit like this in their life…but not everyone gets busted by foxes! Lol

I was Taught That foxes symbolize a need for Stealth or Closer observation before making Further actions, as Anubis was desert Fox he Leads People in the occult as A Diety of Magical Craft, he Has the Ability to move Between Death and Life. He could be Calling you. Or it could just be chasing a Rat. All awnsers lie within Self, Trust Your Path And your Spirits. Hotep Blessings and Peace

3 Likes

I was recently performing an evocation and a fox cried one long moan. If you’ve ever heard one, you know what I’m talking about. I did some research and there wasn’t much except everyone agreed that they were associated with tricksters in most literary traditions.

@ Nashoba_Eloym,
Interesting- I was evoking Belial when I heard the one long screech. I thought it was strange in that it was only one. It definitely startled me.

1 Like

Oh just an addition m, that I just picked up form my memories.

A while ago I had some meditations and it appeared that I was a “fox” or some kind of like that animal with my fox kids and fox wife, but it wasn’t first person view, more like a movie, and for some reason it was in a deserted area like Nevada, where foxes doesn’t love so I don’t know how to make up that.

search for its shamanic wisdom
fox animal spirit might be trying to contact you
do the shamanic journey there are topics in the forum about getting into a trance state to communicate with animal spirits

Hah yeah, as it goes with many sites promoting information. I am Native American and due to foxes naturally going for the easy prey they steal food, raid chicken coops etc. Some people associate them with negative aspects of Nature, Yet in Nature nothing is out of place. It’s our perception that needs tuning. Nature is a fine tuned machine where everything has it’s purpose and acts according to purpose. So some may say a Hurricane is a terrible thing while I say it’s a Hurricane. Perception of some is that Natural Disasters are God’s wrath, others not believing in God may say that it was just Natural phenomena. These things all apply to self your own unique belief structure. May differ due to social and cultural background. Your individual unique genetic markers are to be considered and traced. Find your Root, THE Beginning of ALL.

2 Likes

Could you provide any link or topic on this?

The site i used to rely is no longer available
But you can do a google search on shamanism animal spirits fox
You will get lots of sites explaining the wisdom of the fox
And i bet they will all point out in the same direction

I will leave you a post on the shamanic journey just let me search for it

1 Like

Look Up Wepwaret he is Opener of Ways. Diffrent than Anubis though Half Brother.

1 Like

My totem animal is the Fox, a hyper active little guy, while my spirit animals are various other animals.

The fox embodies the trickster archetype.

1 Like

Look into Kitsune too maybe one is nearby.

1 Like

I’m this term what do you mean?

Kitsune are a spirit in Japanese lore. Look into the celestial ones

1 Like

ANCIENT! please read the comments that people have put my friend…you need to realise that the reason that you are seeing a fox!

I’ve seen them, but I could not find out my specific reason for it.

But you are really keen on this topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

You asked, I answered.:grin:

In the Deep South, they are common, but rarely seen as they are nocturnal. Leaving a job in the country in 2018, I saw saw two red foxes running together, in the woods, parallel to the road, to my right, along a four strand barbed wire fence in broad daylight. It was surreal. I just remembered this after your post. I have no idea what it means. I’ve seen a whitetail doe nursing twins two times in my life. Most never see this in a lifetime. Granted, we have abundant wildlife here, but what are the odds? I’m going to look up animal guides as others have suggested.