What do you think of this evocation?

Hi everyone, I tried to evoke Asmoday, contrary to what I read, I didn’t hear anything absurd or hallucinating that made me afraid … I state that I was a little anxious, my heart was beating fast, about the fact of catching any sign I can say that while I was preparing candles, incense and seal, I could see that a powerful wind has come out that has pulled the curtain from the door of my balcony, and it is strange considering that it is midsummer and there are 36 degrees with sultriness,
At that point I approach the door and the wind subsides instantly, everything remains still.
I loaded his seal and in front of the candles I made my petition and my request
Then I started talking, as if there was someone there with me, but I didn’t feel anything in reality, except that when I recited his Enn, the flames wobbled louder … I asked for a sign if it was there but it is not nothing happened, I apologized if I wasn’t open enough to listen and to help me on this …
I felt a sense of peace and protection, the flames wobbled with all my questions or affirmations, the windows were closed, I also used the pendulum, do you think it listened to me?

2 Likes

Yes definately! Wind and air are a sure sign of his presence.

2 Likes

How do I know if he has accepted my request?

2 Likes

Time will tell you have done everything correctly including asking for a sign. Wait at least two to three weeks and see if things start to happen.

1 Like

I will wait confidently :blush:

1 Like