What do you see in this picture?

I took This yesterday on a hunk in the woods with the dog. I think I am losing my mind now but tell me if you see anything in this picture…

2 Likes

Shadows and places that are very dark that souldn’t be

2 Likes

Is that a shadow on the left or a shield? Or ab tree?

On the right there seems to be a face in this long… stick?

There also seems to be an energy on this picture… a little swirly.

2 Likes

left side of path trees??? did an evocation?

1 Like

I think it’s shadows. Now I should ad this is after my dog had a issues with someone at the trail head. I also was very driven to take him to this park and trail too. I took this about 10 minutes after the dog growling at a man (he ignored 15 other people and dogs.).

1 Like

I didn’t but I was just happens to snap this picture. I didn’t notice anything until today. It’s actually a Live Photo from the iPhone. So iPhone to iPhone it will move a little before it stills.

2 Likes

Like people standing around.

1 Like

Some of the shadows are awfully dark. Looks a bit like a crossroad, doesn’t it?

3 Likes

Looks like there is someone dancing… or someone holds him/her and he/she tries to run away

1 Like

They seem almost made out of tree bark. I agree it might be something there. This place has always been a park I have visited since a kid. This trail isn’t far from the camp grounds.

2 Likes

Your right let me look for something.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/clearwater-teen-charged-in-fatal-shooting-of-man-at-starkey-wilderness-park/1230026/%3FoutputType=amp

1 Like

There is something wrong with the light in this picture.

Not sure how. May be a hardware issue? Kind of far fetched, but possible.

1 Like

Looks like a lovely place

2 Likes

That’s the next one

And the ones before

It’s a 5 month old iPhone 11.

1 Like

It’s just the mental pain of 2 months of lockdown

2 Likes

It truly is. It actually backs up to the neighborhood I live in. This is all new development. The houses are on the old ranch and the park is untouched.

Not the hardware, then.

Still, in the picture you shared originally there IS something wrong with the light.

1 Like

Actually I wasn’t really locked down. I still had a normal life. Worked and spent a ton of time with the kid. I actually requested to stay working from home and might home school the kid.

1 Like

I agree that’s something I noticed on top of weird figures that weren’t there. It’s kinda Smoky and there obviously wants anything burning.

1 Like