What do you recommend for talking with entities?

I just want to have a chat with an entity. At first thought of evocation, but than I thought it would be a waste of time for the spirit to do a evocation just to chat. Next I thought of doing a channeling but I’m not sure if I’m ready for a partial possesion, and even if I ask for it not to do a possession I’m not sure if I will be able to hear or communicate with it because I my senses sent really the best…

Any suggestions?

1 Like

if you use the search button and type in Talking to Spirits you might find what you are looking for :slight_smile:

I also would love to have a “spirit friend” whom i can chat, without having to do a complicated evocations, rituals and stuff. But i now, that those things just don’t happen and no spirit, angel or demon gonna come to me and say that - i am the chosen one (i wish). :smiley:

Well i have heard some random entities talking in my head last year and one time this year, but both times i got “smacked” by them and it didn’t ended up good.

I think you need to know which spirit you want to communicate to and start working on that. I believe that you don’t always need complicated rituals to see and talked to them, becouse i have made contact with spirits just looking at their sigil. I think it also depends on your psychic hearing abilities.

Said many times, will say again… bardons first book initiation into hermetics, opens psychic senses pretty strongly, so you would be able to see and hear spirits easily (at least i did).

2 Likes

Take one step at a time , day by day , summoning is not required for spirit contact , practice makes perfect .

1 Like