What do you make of this?

I just made this sigil and was wondering what everybody felt off it. I’m still relatively new to all this so it probably won’t knock your socks off.

6 Likes

it brought up the idea, of a plant girl, with flames as hair.

2 Likes

Nice. Not quite what I was aiming for with it but I can certainly make that work.

2 Likes

Reminds me of a dragon

2 Likes

First thing that I got was ancient protection magick. Something that you would draw on a shield, or on the doorpost of your dwelling.

4 Likes

I see cobras.

1 Like

I see moon, serpent, and what could be a family crest that has a jewel in the center of it which makes me think it has something to do with your ancestry. Reclaiming the powers of your bloodline?

It’s well drawn. A hell of a lot better than what I could do. I hope you get some good use out of it. :blush:

2 Likes

Honestly I get very faint impressions, of binding and protection, and a little sense of being at ease, something all associated with a presence of sorts?

2 Likes

Really interesting point about bloodlines. I won’t go into it to much because I’m currently working with the sigil, but you’re certainly on point there.
And thankyou. I find drawing as it is shown to me helps accuracy. Just let your hand flow.

1 Like

I can see why you’d get “presence”.

2 Likes

It is linked with snakes

1 Like

Possible Meanings:
Do you work with the Serpent Lords? Is it linked to them?

I also get the feeling of the Serpent/Snake Spirit animal

Or Ashenai, the snake in the Garden that talked to Eve.

Or it could simply have the traits and qualities of the snake

1 Like