What do you guys think about this theory?

It focuses on using the counterforces produced between the opposing forces between the Sephiroth and the Qliphoth.

I am also planing on traveling to this spheres to get hold of what they really consist of. If anyone is also willing to experiment, I would be more than glad to hear about it.

UPDATE: It was just a crazy idea. I have worked with Qlipphoth and Sephiroth succesfully, but apparently this theory was just BS with no theoretical, or posible practical support.

Which Kabbalah? Kabbalah is a tradition transmitted orally. Kabbalah means “mouth to ear”. In the real tradition, there’s no dualistic point of view, of anything.

Sephiroth is plural. There’s no Sephiroths. There’s Sephira and Sephiroth.

And the Sephiroth and Qliphoth are not opposed in any way.

If you want to travel through the Sephiroth and Qliphoth, then start with the highest sphere and go downwards. That’s how it’s supposed to be done.

Elison has a point in the last part. I think interesting the idea of working with two sephiras or qliphas at the same time, being the 1st and the 10th, the 2nd and the 9th, the 3rd amd the 8th and so on. The final goal would be the 6th.

Elison doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about.

You don’t climb both trees at once, or you’re just blowing smoke up your ass.

I am unique, I suppose, in that I had some sort of ‘awakening’ of the Keter quite on my own, through meditations & study.

Now that I climb the Sephiroth the proper way, I realize it is most certainly the most beneficial to start from Malkuth, and go up.

How are you going to know God if you don’t know the world that surrounds you first?

I am in complete agreement with Gnosis. You need to build a base and grounding in the lowest sphere before you move up, one step at a time.

I guess I am kind of eclectic in that I use certain principles of Hermetic Alchemy and Enochian Magick, so for the Black Path I ascend the Qliphoth, for the White Path I descend the Sephiroth, and the for the Red Path I ascend the Aethyrs which lie in between the two Trees.