What do you get

What do guys, feel or see from this?

2 Likes

At first I was going to say male anatomy, but the double crossed T I don’t pick up any negativity.

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

Something Japanese not sure what to make out of it though just the first thing that came to mind since it looks a lot like a Torri60059-004-1D8AA311

1 Like

Im not sure what Im looking at xD but its fun to look at. Here is what I got:

A sense of calm, but there is purpose behind it. Something like calculated precision, sure in its steps. Confidence. Not quite arrogant, but could easily come off that way…

1 Like

Awesome thanks :blush:

1 Like

I really like that picture I’ll have to dig deeper and see

1 Like

Do any of you feel a spirit connection?

1 Like

It reminds me of the Patriarchal Cross which is a cross which traditionally denotes the rank of Bishop.

2 Likes

@Aluriel what say you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Air bubble. H is Eta in Greek, which means breath.

1 Like

Or the sign for the house that is the path from satariel to Thaumiel.

2 Likes

You guys are clicking on the picture so it shows the whole thing right?

1 Like

That’s what I thought.

1 Like

But does anyone feel a certain spirit?

2 Likes

I feel a feminine entity at play here, or perhaps an entity associated with feminine spheres of energies. A level of dominance is associated with this entity, more of like an assertion I would say at the very least.

1 Like

Interesting…I had evoked Belial, and we were discussing my godform…and I started drawing this during our talk.
He asked me what did I feel my Godform was.

So Im trying to figure out if this is my feelings on it or if it’s something Belial gave me.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s both?

1 Like

It’s also interesting that the Japanese picture that was posted is a gateway to sacred places like shrines.

3 Likes