What do you get from this picture

so I drew this when I was very manic and very enlightened and full of energy after I had a football injury that changed my life, so I’m wondering what do you read or scan or sense from this picture, what does it look like to you, do you get a certain energy from it?

2 Likes

Makes me think of a mushroom. Definitely an earthy energy to it, plantlike but hiding a life within it. Dont kno what that means but thats what i got :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sort of like an outer body that needs to be shed to reaveal the truth within.

1 Like

My first impression was a mushroom too lol but upon gazing I kind of pick up a “me against the world” type intent with it, like you just starting to manifest darkness or something :thinking:

2 Likes

Tbh I think it’s a jellyfish like creature going through a portal and the creature is spewing out ink

1 Like

It looks like a throne that you don’t want to sit in. The top part looks like a mirror (where the head goes), and there is this scorpion like shape with pincers. The arms are squid tentacles, and the bottom is like the bottom of a sheet ghost (like the traditional ghost sheet costume except with no feet, cause nothing it wearing it.

1 Like

Or something from Day of the Triffids!

1 Like

It looks like an alien to me.

2 Likes

I get a jellyfish, gently floating and going with the tides. However, from this peace, something dark is sprouting forth that’s willing to completely disrupt aforementioned peace. Whether or not its a negative is up for debate. But I personally see it as a way to show that you can find balance and maintain both of these states.

1 Like

Physical pain. Fragility. Transformation. Disruption. Reluctant acceptance… loneliness.

1 Like

To be fair, this reminds me of the tunnel when it first opens on LSD.
Similar to the breakthrough that people experience on DMT.
The tunnel begins as a shift in the area you are looking at and begins to open and swallow you hole. People who fight it often go insane.

Of course, I can’t really tell you what it means to you, just what I see.

1 Like