What do you do when you feel lonely?

No way to spend quality time with oneself? Go for cycling, running, do something that you always wanted to do but didn’t have the “time” for it, learn a new musical instrument, learn to dance, work on your communication skills, join a gym and work hard to get the body you always wanted, try sketching, drawing or painting, get out of your comfort zone and accomplish the things you didn’t thought you could accomplish, learn martial arts, learn new languages and skills.

6 Likes

Tried almost all of it. Having almost no human contact for six months can’t fix be fixed by those kind of things, I think !? Ahhh, may be time to come out of my cave :persevere:

2 Likes

That’s scary , brother :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

6 months? That’s cool,
I spent 1 year, alone.

It’s not like a competition or something, I’m just describing my way.

It gave me, very cool dreams, I think. There’s a sort of internalization which occur, with that.

5 Likes

Loneliness is a lie, it’s a thought followed by a feeling. Feeling sadness because you perceive that to be your reality isn’t it man, all you need to do is change it. You’re the maker of your reality, Don’t rely on outside influences to calm your inner state of being. Change your loneliness into solitude

Do something for YOU. Read a book, binge a Netflix series, learn how to make a tiramisu, workout and get jacked lol. Loneliness is a state of feeling, solitude is a state of being. Choosing to indulge in the idea of loneliness is disempowering, Solitude is an empowering state of being.

Took me some time to realize that but once I did, I relish my time alone and even look forward to it. Once you rid yourself of the feeling of being lonely, the power within you returns.

18 Likes

:+1::+1::+1: great reply. Will try some poetry, with philosophical overtone.

3 Likes

Idk, when your angry try to hit a wall somewhere where you live to create a hole into the wall and then maybe you can have some fun with the hole made in the wall :rofl: I was thinking about fucking a wall, but I think it would be extremely painful, but if you don’t have anything else to do, then do that :joy:

2 Likes

Somebody please send this comment for Nobel prize in literature.

5 Likes

One year??!!! That’s intense brother.

1 Like

Did you just assume, that subjective experiences are lies?

It’s a good message though, to not rely on things outside of yourself.

Also, feeling is also being, just a different mode of being.

Basically, solitude empowers the mind, and loneliness disempowers it, if I understand? That’s a cool idea.

2 Likes

You said that you don’t have anything else to do.

1 Like

Yep. I wasn’t interested in seeing anyone. My parents paid a priest to try to exorcise me. It was a hilarious experience.

3 Likes

Do you really want to know? Balls and cock with two hands. That’s what!

And umm… you know, meditation.

4 Likes

When I’m alone or bored I smoke weed .w.

When I feel lonely… My head start to make fantasmic story or make me think that I feel someone caressing my skin xD and it make me craving for more…soooo heeem I try to not feel lonely.

2 Likes

when im bored i play TF2 is an online game and its free

2 Likes

When i’m lonely aka like 24/7- I like to bury myself in research. I watch a lot of youtube. Video games & music also help a lot! But honestly I masturbate a lot and then go do research.

3 Likes

Lol, if you go through this thread, it will seem masturbation is the true cure of loneliness!!! U r not the first one here to suggest this!

1 Like

I turn off all the lights in my house, blast my speakers & dance like an idiot in all the rooms of my house. :metal:

8 Likes

It workssssss like soo good. Hentai is my bias :full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

what do i do when i fell lonely?

contact my lovers
play overwatch
shitposting on my community discord
etc