What do you do to ground?

I´m sure people have asked this before but I am interested to hear an updated response from some active members! I´ve found I love going to the beach (surfing) and star gazing in my front yard, it really butters my croissant what about you guys?

10 Likes

Okay, I just laughed perhaps a bit too loudly at this :joy:

11 Likes

Shit I didn’t noticed :rofl::joy:

1 Like

When I first started and my friend was opening my eye my reaction was BAD like I got really bad depth perception… ideas sitting on a picnic bench afraid to get off because of the height I perceived. And it didn’t feel like I was in my body half the time

So I was constantly laying in the ground grounding myself that’s how I first learned

That’s how I used to and I used to sort if do a one part push up, just pushing excess energy into the ground

2 Likes

Oh were u one of those people who wanted to crack open their third I ASAP ahaha? I have a few friends who have had bad experiences working with higher chakras before the lower ones or focusing on one too much!

4 Likes

It was a REALLY bad time lol

And yea…

3 Likes

I didn´t hear you snort so I think you´re fine!

5 Likes

Welp, something good came out of it though haha! I wish I had friends who would bust open my third eye. A friend just told me today he would meditate and get so deep he´d ¨blackout¨ he also said it happened a few time right before he went into his karate practice.

3 Likes

I begged the dude quite abit if I remember right he was just “Dont say I didn’t want you”

Shortly after another Wicca style friend came along and cleared my chakras with crystals was nice

3 Likes

haha sounds about right! MMm chakra cleansing sounds good, ever try reki?

3 Likes

I’m actually being taught it now

5 Likes

Roll in the mud. Nekkid.

Totally jk.

5 Likes

Sure😏

4 Likes

Omg why I pictured that :expressionless:

4 Likes

Looks up Oh sorry, carry on with your-er umm grounding haha

2 Likes

I feel like that would be a great way to center oneself and hit the reset button. I´ve only gotten reki from a youtube guy.

3 Likes

I’m being taught by someone on here I’m not gonna say their name but idk maybe if they see this can attune you too it too

3 Likes

Lolz!!!

2 Likes

Oh nice, dope dope. I´m sure I´ll find someone Im good at attracting resources haha that´s how i found this forum!

3 Likes

Epson salt baths are good too… whispers im taking one now~ :wink:

5 Likes