What do you do to ground?

What if the said pupper might or might not be possessed? :joy::neutral_face:

1 Like

I didnt even know pets helped ground! I love me some puppers and cattos I have a doggo to pet! thx for the tip haha animals are dope

2 Likes

You should prolly help it right? lol unless its meant to be…

1 Like

Even if the doggo is possessed it will still help you ground because it is a physical being. You can feel its warmth and its heartbeat, and the act of petting it changes the chemistry of your brain, causing the flow of endorphins and relaxing you.

2 Likes

Dropping mad K N O W L E D G E the power of the physical Doggos

1 Like

I don’t know she was always weird and I don’t keep any of my dogs around when I’m working!
stares at pupper I guess I’ll exorcise you tomorrow
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

For real

I bake, late at night, alone. It takes everything negative out of me, I find it relaxing and I’m left with something nice to wake up to the next day.

kneading bread and then sitting on the floor staring into the oven while it bakes, totally underrated.

3 Likes

Thank you too, have a good night rest.

Yeeeessss best thing ever! With a cup of coffee on hand!

2 Likes

For Grounding, I do the Kabbalistic Cross or visualize and breathe the qualities of elemental Earth.

1 Like

Or glass of wine​:wine_glass::pie:.
This is making me want to make a pie :grin:

1 Like

Darn it, I cant copy this accent :neutral_face: You think it might work if I pronounce them the way they should be pronounced? :neutral_face:

1 Like

I simply lay down on the floor. I can’t do this all the time, of course but I arranged my office in a way that nobody can see me lying under my desk (I have a glass door)

2 Likes

Vodka! And then more vodka! Gods bless Russia, and Hail Putin! And putine as in Mc. Donalds fries in KFC gravy…
Mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm!

5 Likes

I use stones, I visuals ground, I take baths or showers, I use plants, hug a tree…but mostly water. I also like bare feet at the park by my river.

3 Likes

I thought you meant smoking too I saw kneading bread lol

1 Like

I may call in the 7 directions if I’m wobbly, but usually just re-root my energy to the Earth. Kind of like when you do martial art defensive stances where you visualise yourself as the tip of a mountain that extends deep into the Earth.

1 Like

Wow. I feel the same way about walking around in soil, sand, and especially grass. Walking around in grass makes me seem odd to my family and neighbors, but it is a great feeling. Glad to know someone understands how I feel.

1 Like

Yes, some nights I find it very difficult to sleep. I have learned that wrestling with the feeling is usually futile, and that sleeping during the day is better.

2 Likes