What do mediums and channellers do to be sure the spirit doesn’t stay on and possess them after they’re done?

what do mediums and channellers do to be sure the spirit doesn’t stay on and possess them after they’re done?

I just wondered how mediums and channellers learn to protect themselves while they let an entity in to take over and speak through them. What they Do to avoid becoming possessed. I’m not a medium but am curious to know.

Where do they learn to protect themselves and what do they do to protect themselves so that they don’t get possessed by that entity beyond the time when they are intentionally channeling it?

Add: I hope I picked the right section to post this. I chose this section because I think channeling and or being a medium probably would fit best in this category since it involves letting an spirit in to take temporary control and I’m asking how they avoid posession.

Summary: What I’m asking is “what they do to be sure the spirit doesn’t stay on and possess them after they’re done”?

Edit: Revised title so it’s clearer what Im asking and want to know

3 Likes

I suspect a large part of this is in picking an entity you trust that will leave.
Which sounds really dodgy, and I think it is.

The thing is, if you have a very strong entity that has control, and it decides to stay, you have lost the advantage of fighting on your own territory and having full faculties to work with, and it becomes a recovery operations, with or without entity and other human help. You may not be able to ask for help.

The third scenario is it’s a weaker entity and you can either push it out, kill it, be able to get outside help more easily, or, it’s possible you could absorb the entity into yourself, which is a way sort of kills it. This last happened by accident with me and a human soul fragment walk in, it was never strong enough to do more than influence thoughts and it dissolved into me until it was no more.

3 Likes

As a medium you can see the true intentions of the spirit. The spirit cannot hide his beauty or filth. You try to talk to see if he is intelligent. If not than fight it or banish it!!! They can’t posses you without permission or without a high degree of indiference and passivity. Doing sports, having a regular family, a clear schedule, eating good it’s allready an excellent protection.

3 Likes

An author instructed to concentrate on the idea of the Spirit leaving, and then touch the ground with the hands.

1 Like

@fapa79 Thats interesting. Did the author say how or why it would work to do that?

I now remember that he also talked about the usual “license to depart”, in any case after having dismissed the entity and thinked about it going away, the hands on the ground enact a sort of “discharge”… one gets even more (so to speak) rid of the spirit’s energy.

1 Like