What do I do

Careful, she may become very ill. Deamons know no limit.

1 Like

I was the one who made her sleepy. Hopefully I dont make her sick again now that you mention it. I have made her very sick before. It was never intentional… I just didn’t know how to control it.
I’ll have to keep that in mind.

1. My knees are ticklish so uh uh. And 2. I dont want to kneel to jehova and my joints got nothin to do with it :joy:
1 Like

Good. You were starting to sound like an old lady there for a minute. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe in spirit :blush:

2 Likes

Just don’t hit me with your walker old lady.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re going through this. I’m calling Lucifer and Belial right now to be with you. I have been through all this JCI bullshit too. You’re a very sweet and awesome person so I’m taking this kind of personally. You’ll get through this though and come out a badass.

5 Likes

Ok. but I cant promise that I wont hit you with my walking cane.

2 Likes

Thank you @In_Between_Worlds. That truly means a lot to me.

3 Likes

Good for you.

Very nice.

I agree with Veritas and i’ll be happy to ask Morrigan if she can keep an eye out for you.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that and I myself find…myself…becoming more open about…myself regarding my occult practices…myself. myself. Myself.

2 Likes

Hang in there. I grew up in a fundamentalist home too.

2 Likes

Yeah Belial is probably calling out to you to help you resist this oppression from your mother. He gets very pissed at unjust situations like this one, especially if bullshit religions are concerned, so hes your man to get this sorted. Also may I advise some cunning and finesse in your practice? I know that feeling when you have some sort of huge revelation and you just have to talk about it with someone, but next time, maybe choose to post about it in the forum, since we are not the kind of people who will threaten you with Jahova afterward. :smiley:

Also, I always love how religious fanatics who preach about love and kindness will be ready to beat you into their delusions. These situations always makes me really mad and launch me into a three paragraph rant, which I will refrain from here.

3 Likes

Just yesterday I had a random thought to enter someone’s dream and pose as an angel. Now I find out why. Well, if you don’t mind that I help serve justice, though. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am a goddess of dreams in training, after all. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I know I know facepalm it was just such an odd experience. The kind you only see in movies you know? She could see it in my face that I was seeing something (she knows I can see spirits) and I just so absent mindedly just let the words flow I was so entranced in the moment.

But I have definitely learned my lesson.

2 Likes

I just typed a post here that may have a solution, I have actually used this stuff, it’ s an extension of that post I made about “meeting ‘God’” a while back - this is what i just posted: Who's the strongest there is out there? - #49 by Lady_Eva

2 Likes

Thank you @Lady_Eva. I’m going to mull this over for a bit.

1 Like

When I began my magickal work. I met thia being called The Priest and he taught me to have two personality based on what I call ‘mode of consideration’. How you consider the world adjusts your perception of it.

Depending on which personality I am, all reality appears different for me. The modes are split between two cases, Case A and Case B. Though different and opposed they can also work together.

Case A views a reality completely devoid of person. Also one of this mode would refrain from being given over to passions and sensations. This mode is very cold, precise, and analytical.

Case B views all reality as being personafiable. One of this mode wholly gives themselves over to wild sensations and passions. Attempting to be rational this mode is driven by emotional thought often becoming posessed by inspirations.

I kinda prefer Case A most of the time because it’s more functional and practical. Nobody likes the story of when I was an eight armed demonic titan which is way Case B mode. Case A is generally calm and chill.

End times related fear and the notion of Predestination drove me mad in my teens. I was consumed by Christianity, bathed in the Bible. I’ve read it several times. I have a whole alternate persona which I keep separated from my family. They don’t really know about any of my magickal ideas.

I never rebelled from Christianity. I simply went elsewhere to find answers. The other xtians I knew never experienced sleep paralysis or obe’s or shadow people, or strange presenses at night. I seemed to be the only one who experienced a host of frightful and dreadful experiences relating to the paranormal. Religious dogma completely pulled me away from myself. I have nothing to show for all the work I did in the name of Christ.

They say money is the root of all evil but money is the gateway to everything. I myself am too far gone. I became a hardline antimaterialist when I was young and I cant escape from it. I abhor money and my wage slavery.

Get money. Give up all passion and goal in your life and replace it with getting money. I tried to live according to a set of ideals and I have nothing but my thoughts. Listen to me as if you are listening to a warning from someone in hell. Get money.

2 Likes

Interesting topic as I too awhile back posted a topic about the effects of “Christians praying for my soul”. As far as the knee goes- you seem young enough to do squats at the gym :grin:

2 Likes

Literally Belial told me to start working out today.

2 Likes