What did you/do you use servitors for?

What did you use servitors for?
I am not asking what they are meant to do but more about curiosity over your experiences with them!

3 Likes

I’ve always found them to be a useful tool, they perform the task and then fade away. Although I’ve also found great utility in developing longer lasting servitors that can be evolved into something more along the lines of an egregore. Their zealotry makes them an invaluable asset: completely unquestioning and with enough power to perform whatever task they are assigned.

3 Likes

I recently created a water elemental that fed off mars energy (anger, conflict, lust, sex) and transmuted said energies into something more tame and loving.

5 Likes

interesting combo, Purp.

1 Like

Servitors and energetic constructs are my main line of doing things past the direct energy phase. If it is something requiring longer term attention or not a spontaneous effect I tend to make a servitor or other construct to put out what I want.

1 Like

What methods have people here used to effectively create servitors that get results? I need to make one for manipulation of a couple of people (1 or 2 in particular). Meditation is hard for me, and I lack the tools/access to them at this point, but really need this servitor to do what I want it to do. The method described in a video I saw by Psych Sorcerer/Grand Infinity outlines the method used in Damon Brand’s book on the subject (again, no way to buy the book right now) and it seemed to be simple, requires only a pen and paper,visualization (which I’m good at, since I have a good imagination), and some energy work (which I need help with, as I’m unclear on exactly how it’s done) to put your intent into the servitor and visualize it working with this energy. Any advice, help, methods that get results, etc… appreciated. Thanks

Well I personally use them for anything I need at the moment. Whether it be protection of spying on my enemies. The only thing I haven’t been able to get them to do is house work, as it’s practically impossible for servitors to do. There is a website, I don’t quite remember what it’s called, but it had a giant list of what they can do

1 Like